9

Author's POV

" Hi Gulf !" A voice called out to Gulf , while he was using the washroom .

He flinched. C'mon! Even you would flinch in this situation.

He peeked his head out from behind the washroom door , and saw that it was his #1 enemy, Mew Supassit Jongcheveevat.

He rolled his eyes, and went back inside the washroom, and completed his business , and came out , and he went to the tap , washing his hands , oblivious to the fact that Mew was watching him like a creep .

He was scrubbing his hand , when he felt a pair of hand around his waist, and a small kiss placed on his neck from behind. He shivered to this touch.

" M-Mew stop ! Don't touch me !" Gulf said, eyes closed , but his body betrayed him .

" Oh really? " Mew whispered, hands going inside the white tee , and roaming inside , touching his abs and then pinching his nipples. Gulf shivered.

" Mew ! D-don't ahh touch me !" Gulf said , and Mew smirked. " But ... your body says otherwise, baby. "

Gulf completed washing his hands , and was thinking of throwing the water on Mew's face , when suddenly Mew turned him around, hands pinning his hips roughly to the washing counter , as to hurt Gulf .

" Ahh ! Please! Mew ! My hips ! It's paining ." Gulf pleaded . It was really painful.

" Ohh .. really? It's paining that hard ? You think I should leave you?" Mew said , and Gulf could not help but feel a bit mocked .

" Y-Yes . Please Mew ! Leave m-me ." Gulf was nearly in tears now , and Mew pouted in anticipation.

" Awhh ! Hahaha . Is Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong crying? Oh My Gawd ! Mew Supassit Jongcheveevat what did you do? Gawddd!" Mew laughed , as he mocked himself .

He retracted his hand back , and slapped Gulf right across his face, and wrapped his right hand around Gulf's throat, choking him .

Gulf was in tears. His nails hopelessly scratching Mew's hand , hoping to get released, but nope !

" M-Mew ... ah l-leave ah m-meh !" Gulf choked out his words .

Mew pressed on more, causing Gulf's tounge to come out now . It was dense choking .

Mew sensed that Gulf was on the verge of passing out, so he released him , causing Gulf to cough out loud , and cry at the same time , while he slid down the wall .

" Pathetic ." Mew said , as he kicked Gulf's weak body , and walked off , taking the washroom keys and also Gulf's phone with him . He got out of the washroom , and locked the door and threw the keys away somewhere.

" Now this is what you get when you mess up with Mew Supassit, Gulf !" Mew snorted, as he unlocked Gulf's phone, and texted a someone.