38

Author's POV

"Baby?" Gulf was in deep slumber still when he heard the word baby from what seemed like Mew. "Baby? Gulfie? Wake up, honey." Mew shook Gulf. 

"Baby?" He shook him more, and Gulf's eyes ultimately opened, and he sat up, pulling Mew in a kiss. Mew kissed back, getting on the bed, and pulling Gulf on his lap, placing his hand on his belly. Gulf wrapped his arms around Mew's neck. And Mew slowly wrapped his left hand around Gulf's waist and the right hand still stayed on his stomach. 

They pulled away after a minute, and Mew attached their foreheads together. "I love you so much, baby. And also the baby which is coming to this earth. I'm so excited to start a new life with you." Mew smiled at Gulf , and Gulf smiled back at him. "I love you too, Mew. So, so much. An-"

"I saw your conversation with Bright." Mew said, and Gulf stiffened, his eyes wide, as he slowly turned his head to look at Mew, who looked like he was fierce. "I-"

"I don't fucking know what the fuck you were thinking but I am actually glad I found out that shits were happening behind my fucking back. Why the fuck didn't you tell me anythi-"

"I WAS SCARED OKAY?" Gulf yelled, cutting off Mew's words, who looked shocked. "Yes.. I was scared.. I-I didn't w-want.. Bright to hurt you or our baby. Pl-Please.. I wan-"

"Baby.. I am sorry , okay? But honey, you know you aren't supposed to take so much pressure. You are pregnant, baby. You could've at least sent me.. the.. screenshots of the chats? I would've taken care of it myself.. you really didn't have to take all things upon yourself. I am supposed to know.. I am supposed to take care of you, my love." Mew said, and Gulf nodded, wiping the tears off his eyes.

"I.. I am sorry, honey. But... what's with Bright? What will you do about him?" He asked, and Mew smiled. "We have friends for a reason, babe." He winked, and Gulf was confused. "And what is that supposed to me-"

And even before he could complete the sentence, the door slammed open, and in came Boun, Ohm, Fluke- all looking like they just had had a war or something. Fluke was dragging someone by their collar, as they came in. Then followed Prem, and Mild.. blowing air on their nails. 

Gulf was extremely confused at what the fuck was happening until he looked to see the man Fluke was dragging by their collar was none other than Bright.

Gulf gasped, as Fluke pushed Bright over to stand at the middle of the room. "What the-" Bright looked like he was regretting whatever he did. And Gulf moved back, not even wanting to be around the other male. Mew smiled, pecking Gulf's lips, before carefully setting him down on the bed, and getting down. 

"So... Brighty Bright.. you want to say something to Gulf? Wait no, I meant my Gulf?" Mew asked, walking over to Bright, who nodded and went down on his knees in front of Gulf, who inched back again. "I am sorry for everything I did, Gulf. I hope you can forgive me. Please, I swear you don't have to see my face anytime in the future. I'll disappear. You were a good friend. I am sorry again for being the shit I was." Bright apolozised and Gulf looked confused. He really didn't know whether to believe what he was seeing. 

"I-" He slowly shifted to the edge and took Bright's hands in his. "I..I don't know whether you meant everything or not.. but.. I forgive you, Bright. Its okay. And you are not disappearing anywhere, okay? You are my best friend, aren't you? Yes, and the one who deserves your sorry is Win and not me. Please... Please love the boy. He deserves the world. Alright?" He said, and Bright nodded his head, tears falling from his eyes. He seemed sincere.

"Yes, Yes. Thank you so much. Thank you, Gulf." He said, and then softly caressed his baby bump. "You please take care. Okay? I can't believe I'm gonna be a uncle soon." He said, and Gulf nodded, smiling. "Haha. Okay." 

Mew smiled, and walked over to Bright, and pulled him up. "Kay. And Gulf. Is. Mine. Okay? He belongs to me and me only. No fucking one else." He said, missing how Gulf's cheeks flared red and he shyed away. 

Bright smiled. " He always belonged to you, Mew. He always did."

~

"Bright!? Y-" 

But Win was cut off by Bright running off to him and hugging him tight. Win , being shocked, didn't know what to do. "I-"

"I am so sorry baby. I am so sorry for doing everything I did. I love you so much, baby. I want to start everything over with you. Please, I am so sorry I treated you like shit and gave you so much hurt. I am so fucking sorry, baby. Please forgive me. I am going to do everything you want me to. But please.. please just forgive me. Please. I love you so much. So, so much." Bright sobbed on Win's shoulder , who was still in shock.

But he recovered soon, and wrapped his arms around Bright, and patting his back. "Its okay, Bright. I forgive you, love.. and I love you too !" He had the biggest smile on his face as he said the words. 

After so many days, finally.. finally he was feeling like he could breathe.

Finally, he felt happy.

Perfect.

Complete.