36

Author's POV

"'That is ridiculous-"

" That isn't ridiculous. You and your jokes are ridiculous, Ohm." Boun spat, and Prem laughed. "I mean.. he is not wrong.." He said, and Gulf gave a giggle. " Well, I was not gonna comment, but Fluke your husband and his jokes are... uh.. you know.. a bit-"

" A bit out of the world ? I know, I know they are not funny at all . Trust me, even I don't feel like laughing when he cracks them, but what can I do ? I love him." He said, and Ohm pouted, looking at everyone with squinted eyes. " You all are betrayers. This is not done ! And babe, even you ? I am disappoint-"

" Even we are disappointed that our childhood best friend claims that he can crack good jokes, but all he does is anything but that." Prem said, and everyone laughed. " Hell yeah, but you didn't hear us complain, did you ?" Fluke added, and Ohm's pout deepened. And then his eyes flicked to Mew and Mild , who were the only ones who didn't speak yet.

" Aha ! Mew and Mild don't think my jokes are bad. Saw ? They know my jokes can't be bad." He said , putting on a really proud face, and Fluke looked over at the both of them , and waved his hand in front of Mew's eyes, who had his eyes fixed on Gulf. Prem looked at Mild carefully, and tried shaking him, but got no response. Same for Mew. No response.

" Hah ! That's because Mew is too busy shooting Gulf heart eyes and Mild is busy in his phone. Don't get your hopes high, love." Fluke smirked, and at that Ohm pouted even more, and Gulf turned his head to look at Mew, only to find that indeed he was looking at him with love filled eyes. He laughed, blushing a beautiful red.

" Mew.. Mew.. baby .. MEW !" Gulf called, and Mew flinched , finally coming out of his trance. 

" Eyo... what ? What happened ?" He asked, and Fluke shook his head, smiling. " Nothing actually. Ohm thinks that you think that his jokes are not lame. We would ask you for confirmation, but we realized you were too into staring at Gulf that you didn't even know what was happening." Fluke wiggled his eyebrows, and Mew laughed . " Ofcourse . I have such a beautiful person as my boyfriend. I can stare at him alllll day and all I want. Oh and.. Ohm.. sorry bub.. but your jokes are not at all funny." He said, and Ohm gasped, dramatically holding a hand over his heart. " Another betrayal... oh my God ! Whom have I seen as my friends.. I am so cursed- wait.. but.. Mild ? I know he thinks my jokes are funny-"

" No I don't." Mild finally looked up, and Ohm cast him a 'I-don't-know-you-bitch' look. Mild smiled cheekily at him and looked sideways at Gulf only to regret . He was already looking at him with a 'I-know-whom-you-were-texting' look with a smirk .  

" No-"

" So ? Whom were you texting huh ?"

Mild rolled his eyes. " Shut up-"

" I know. I know who was it." Mew chirped up with another smirk, and Mild gave him a 'shut-up-or-fuck-off' look.

"Wait ! Even I know !"

" Me too ! Me too !"

Ohm and Fluke said aloud together, and Prem and Boun accompanied. " Me three !"

" Me four !"

Mild looked around at all of them with an 'I-am-so-fucking-done-with-these-hoes' kind of look. Everyone was smirking at him, while some were even smiling while their eyebrows wiggling.

" SO ??? MINTA HUHHHH ?" They all said out together, laughing at Mild's 'I-am-exposed' expression , and red , blushing cheeks. 

" Awww.. Mild is blushingggg. That means he really likes Minta." Fluke teased, and everyone laughed. Mew reached forward, and placed a hand on Gulf's stomach, while everyone was laughing and teasing Mild. Gulf stopped laughing and looked at Mew with a smile, placing his hand on top of his. " I love you." Gulf whispered, and Mew leaned in and pecked his lips. "I love you too.'

"AWW ! THIS IS SO CUTE !"

"I TELL YOU ! I TELL YOU ! THROW ME OFF THE CLIFF ! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE !"

"Lemme throw you off the cliff then, Ohm."

"What the fuck Mild. Don't take that seriously."

" HONESTLY, MEW AND GULF ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE AFTER BOUN AND ME."

"Excuse me !? Mew and me are the cutest couple, shut up ! You both come after us."

" Noo.. you are mistaken ! Boun are me are the cutest-"

"No ! YOU are mistaken ! Mew and me the cutest !"

"No us !"

"No us !"

"US !"

"US !"

"No u-"

"OKAY ! Okay ! Calm down baby! Calm down." Boun interrupted right before Prem could stand up, and pulled him down on his lap. " Its okay baby. Chill." He said, slowly caressing his soft hair.

"Baby.. you are pregnant. Please take care, honey. Alright ? Calm down , okay ?" Mew said, patting Gulf's back softly, who breathed in and out. " Yeah.. okay."

Fluke, Ohm and Mild were staring at the couples with a 'are-they-fucking-serious' look . 

" What the fuck did just happen."

" I know right.."

~

" And.. then.. Boun was like we should install a full length mirror in our bathroom." Prem was narrating something that happened a week ago, and Boun was smiling cheekily at the beautiful man in his arms.

" What !? Full length mirror in the bathroom ?" Gulf asked, and Prem nodded. "I know right.. this does not have any fooking sense.."

" What the hell man.. are you out of your mind !?" Ohm was laughing, and Fluke sat there gazing at Boun with a 'dis-fella-is-mad' look. And Mild had gone back to his phone blushing and smiling occassionally.

" Hell yes, and then I was like what the fuck do you need a full length mirror in the washroom for ? For checking how short your dick is everytime you look at it ?" Prem said, and at that everyone burst out into laughter. 

" What ? Oh God, you did that ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ohm fell down on his back, laughing, and Fluke followed. Mew , Gulf and even Mild started laughing, and Boun and Prem were somehwere between laughing and smiling.

"But baby, my dick is not that small and you know it." Boun said, stopping all laughter, and Prem turned into a red tomato. "S-Shut up."

"Ewww man ! Too much information ! We don't fucking need that."

"But.. Prem, that was hilarious ! Lol."

"Yeahh .. hahaha."

When everyone was laughing and rolling around, Gulf's eyes flickered towards the glass door of the room, and he stopped laughing, as he saw a shadow there. Looked as if, whoever was there, was looking inside the room. He was about to call out, when he felt Mew take his hand, and place a kiss on his knuckles. " You okay ?" He asked, and Gulf nodded. " Y-Yeah. I am okay. Don't worry." He smiled at him and got a smile back.

He looked away from Mew and looked at the door, only to see noone there. No shadow. He looked around , but noone was there. He shrugged, thinking that maybe it was him who was seeing things, and moreover there were many maids in the house. So, it could be anyone.

He looked back at the rest of them , finding Ohm speaking about some weird flavored candy he had eaten.

He was about to say something, when he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He took out his phone, and unlocked it. It was a message from an unknown number.

He shrugged and was about to lock his phone again, when he saw the sender type something again. 

He frowned, and opened his messages, and what he saw made all the color drain from his face.

Unknown :

You look so beautiful  while laughing baby. 

You know I love you so much.

Don't you dare ignore the messages.