6

Author's POV

" GULF ! DON'T DARE IGNORE ME ! I FUCKING ASKED YOU TO COME HERE AND FIGHT ME !" Mew was still shouting like a loudspeaker, and Gulf was getting frustrated .

'' ME ! I AM MEW SUPASSIT! NOONE CAN TALK OVER ME NOR WILL EVER ! HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME AND FUCKING BULLY ME BACK !?" Mew was dead panning now .

Gulf rolled his eyes.

" I SAID FUCKING COME HERE! DON'T JUST SIT THERE WITH YOUR LOOSER FRIENDS AND ROLL YOUR FUCKING EYES . I AM SAYING YOU .. THIS WON'T BE GOOD FOR YOU . I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL . " Mew shouted, as people were getting to gather on the field. And Gulf was thinking as to why is Mew's voice not dead till now . Like, he was shouting so loud.

" GULF KANAWUT TRAIPIPATTANAPONG! FUCKING STOP BEING A FUCKING LOOSER AND COME HERE! FAST!" Mew shouted, and when Mew called him a looser , Gulf lost it . He slammed his hands on the table and stood up , and stormed towards the field, where the raging bull was shouting like a car horn.

He walked towards that direction , and as he neared Mew , a mud ball was thrown at him . Then another and then another. And soon, mud balls were getting showered on Gulf from all sides , making him cover his head with his hands , and squirm due to the smell which was pathetic, and the force with which the balls were getting thrown.

" S-stop ! Stopppppppppp ." Gulf pleaded , but got a cold shoulder. Even his friends were restrained from doing anything.

" Hahahahaha . This is what you get when you mess with me . Got it ? " Mew said , walking towards Gulf , which dramatically pressing his nostrils, as to avoid the smell. And it was when the throwings stopped.

" YOU FUCKER ! WHAT ARE YOU ? HUH ? INHUMAN ? INSANE ? ARE YOU MAD ? TWISTED OR SOMETHING?" Gulf shouted. He was covered in mud ... smelly mud . All over his body , and even face .

" You can say I am all three . But I love the sadistic version of me more . And you ?" Mew asked , laughing.

" I FUCKING HATE YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE. " Gulf spat .

Mew laughed . " I know . I know . It's not that I like it anyways. " His voice was a bit soft , and Gulf noticed that . He looked up at Mew, but he had changed his expression to poker once again.

" Whatever ... Gulf .. you smell like trash . Ewwwww !" Mew said , causing Gulf to flare up .

" WHAT DID YOU SAY ? THE ONLY TRASH HERE IS YOU , MR JONGCHEVEEVAT. NOT ME ." He fired out .

" Say me something new, baby . This is what I hear from everyone. " Mew said , and somehow it made Gulf sad .

" Well .. if your personality is sooooo trashy. What can people do ?" Gulf retorted, and Mew raised his eyebrow.

" Ya know ? I feel bad ." Gulf continued .

" And for whom ?" Mew asked .

" Your mother. I really feel sorry for her. She gave birth to someone this mo-" Gulf could not even complete his words , when Mew punched him straight across his face , causing Gulf to spit out his saliva.

" WH-"

" DON'T EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY MOTHER . DON'T. AND FOR WHATEVER YOU DID TODAY , I'LL PAY YOU BACK . YOU WILL GET WHAT HELL YOU DESERVE FOR THIS . I'LL KILL YOU GULF. I REALLY WILL ." Mew spat and turned around and walked off .

And this time , Gulf was REALLY scared .