10

First I want to say I am so sorry that I am updating after a long time, but I had my preboards examination going on .. so i had to study hard. Phew ! Not that i am complaining .. but I am so sorry . Don't give up on me .. I am so sorry.

Okay .. now that you have forgiven me ( I know you did ! Hmph ! ) let's delve into the story .

And if you have forgotten what actually happened in the previous chapter, I would advise you to go back to the last chapter and give it a read. ( I myself did this . Tehehehe).

~

Author's POV

" What the hell man !? Where the fuck is Gulf ? He has been in the washroom for thirty minutes now . How much water does he have in store in his bladder ? Dang ! There is so much water in his tank ? When did he even drink so much water? Blah !" Bright whined , now that he had completed setting up both the beds .

" I-"

* Ding *

" Okay ! All the messages have to come today and now at this moment only ? Okay ! Whatever!" Bright slumped , as he took up his phone and opened the message that he had received.

The message was from Gulf .

Gulf hoe :
Bright.. I am not coming back tonight. I am staying at Mild's . We have a project to complete. Okay ? Have a good sleep . Bye ! Goodnight!.

" At Mild's ? Project? What project did we ever ha- Okay ! Enough! I'll go meet him up tomorrow. I am too sleepy now ." Bright said , keeping away his phone and switching off the lights , and jumping into bed , and slowly drifting off to sleep .

~

Gulf was unconcious now . He was stuck in the washroom , with having exactly no one to rescue him .

His throat was paining , and his cheek was burning with the sensation of Mew's slap .

~

Next morning ..

" You seriously did that ? You locked him up in the washroom?" Win asked Mew .

" Yes I fucking did it! Hah ! Now even he'll understand what the result of messing up with Mew Supassit Jongcheveevat is . " Mew smugly said , as Win laughed wickedly.

" Yes . And also he should face the consequences of snatching away my Bright from me ." He murmured.

" Huh ? Did you say anything ?" Mew asked .

" W-what ? N-No . Nothing ." He stuttered , as Mew hummed.

~

" Hey Mild !" Bright called out to Mike , who stopped in his tracks .

" Hey !" Mild wished back , turning around.

" What 'Hey ' ? Where's Gulf ?" Bright asked .

" Yeah . Where's Gulf ?" Mild asked .

" What ? Weren't you supposed to know where Gulf is ?" He asked , confusedly.

" What ? How can I know ? He's your roommate. Not mine !" Mild said .

" Yesterday.. he texted me that you both have a project to do together . So he's staying with you for the night!" Bright said .

" What ? He never came there and.. show me the text?" Mild said .

Bright nodded and took out his phone and showed Mild the text he had received from Gulf the previous night.

Mild saw it and looked up at Bright, confused too .

" Bright.. Gulf never came to my room and I didn't even see him since yesterday morning . What the fuck !?"

" What ? Then where the hell is he ?"

~