14

Author's POV

" Boun!" Gulf called out to Boun , who was walking with Prem .

Boun stopped and turned around. He saw Gulf jogging up to them and smiled . " Yes Gulf ?"

Gulf jogged up to Boun and Prem and huffed . " I.... w-w....anted....I-"

" Gulf .. breathe. Breathe! Stop . Take a deep breath and then continue." Prem said , as Gulf nodded and took a deep breath, and closed his eyes and then again opened them .

" You okay?" Boun asked , as Gulf nodded and smiled.

" Okay . Now say me .. what did you want to ask ?" Boun asked , as Gulf nodded his head again .

" Boun.. I want to ask you something important. " Gulf said , as Boun raised his eyebrow .

" Yeah . Okay . But .. what is it about?" Boun asked again .

" It's about Mew ."

~

" So .. you want to know all about Mew's childhood?" Boun asked, as Gulf nodded , and Prem's eyes were wide , reflecting horror . They were in the school cafeteria now , right in one corner .

" And why ?" Boun spoke again .

" I just want to know..." Gulf said.

" And what if I say that I don't believe you ?" Boun said , as Gulf huffed .

" Yea . Fine . Okay . I want to know everything about Mew , as I want to know the reason behind his now behavior. As much as I've heard from you , I got to know that Mew was not like this since the very beginning. He was sweet , generous. Right? So I just want to find out , what actually had happened to change sweet into sour ." Gulf completed , as Boun shook his head and said . " You know right Gulf? You are playing with fire !" Boun said, as Gulf smiled a bit .

" Yea . I know .. I know that . But I don't know why I feel that there is nothing dangerous to play with this fire ! I want to play with this fire . I want to ." Gulf said , determined, as Prem shook his head .

" See Gulf . Neither Boun nor me can stop you from doing whatever you want to . But are you su-"

" For the first and the last time , YES ! Say me .. say me about Mew .. I want to know about him . Tell me !" Gulf said , as Boun and Prem looked at each other .

Boun sighed , and looked back at Gulf .

" Fine ! You do whatever the fuck you want to , Gulf ! But .. I can't help you in this!" Boun said , as Gulf frowned .

" And why the fuck not ?" Gulf was nearly growling now .

" Cause... I wasn't there ." Boun quietly said , as Gulf looked at him confused .

" What do you mean by you weren't there ?" Gulf asked , as Boun sighed.

" The fateful time .. which changed everything of Mew's life , I wasn't there. I was with my dad , in America. Accompanying him with his business . I-I couldn't be there for Mew when he actually needed me . I couldn't prove a good friend to him ." Boun was crying now , as Prem kissed his forehead. " It's fine baby . You didn't have anything in your hand . You didn't know about his plans . And neither did your dad . Did y'all? So ... stop blaming yourself!"

Gulf saw Boun crying, and he stood up , and patted his back . " Have a grip on yourself, Man ! I'll be off now ." Gulf said , and ruffling Prem's hair , he left.

Gulf was walking out of the cafeteria, with millions of questions in his mind .

What had actually happened to Mew ?
Who was that his whom Prem had just mentioned?
What changed sweet , bubbly Mew into a hooligan?

He had so many questions unanswered, but had noone to answer them .

He sighed , and that's when his eyes landed on Ohm , sitting there with Fluke.

OhmFluke !

Yes ! They were the closest to Mew ! Yup ! They would be able to help Gulf . Gulf smiled, as he jogged up to Ohm and Fluke.

" Hey guys !" Gulf wished , but got only two pairs of irritated eyes and one rough wish of ' What do you want ?' from them .

Gulf internally sighed.

This was really going to take his everything!