33

Author's POV

" DAMN ! FUCK YOU MEW ! WHO ARE YOU TO SNATCH AWAY MY GULF FROM ME ?" Bright yelled , holding his phone tightly in his hand , glaring down at the picture of Mew and Gulf being all couply .

" C-Calm down Bright . Please!" Came out Win's soft , yet scared voice .

Bright snapped his head back to Win , and glared at him . " Oh yes , you little slutty chic , it has been fucking two weeks Mew and Gulf started dating and I came back . HOW COME THEY AREN'T SEPARATED YET ?" he yelled , causing Win to flinch.

" I-I am sorry B-Bright . You saw right? We did everything you planned out to separate them . B-But we c-could not . That fake picture edit did not work neither did the idea of getting Gulf d-drunk . W-What more c-can I do ? No plans worked ." More like , it didn't because I had said everything beforehand to Fluke.

" YHHH ! Right . But .." Bright said , before becoming silent , as if thinking something very deeply . More like planning something wicked .

" B-But ?" Win said, his voice slime and shaking .

Bright looked at him and then smirked. " I have an awesome plan Baby . You just gotta help me with this . And yes , that day I saw you talking to Fluke and Ohm . How do I know that you aren't deceiving me ?" He said , inching towards Win , who started backing away , until they reached the wall and Bright caged Win between the wall and himself .

" N-No . I am not deceiving you , Bright. I promise!" Win said , tensing up at having Bright so close to him . " P-Please.. Bright. Believe me ." Win almost cried on spot, but Bright just smirked and leaned in and pecked Win's lips . " You love me , right ?" He asked, his lips hovering over Win's , as he eyed Win's actions .

" I do . I love you Bright ." He said , his words dripping sincerity and honesty.

" Then don't do what I hate . Don't deceive me Win ." Bright said , as Win gulped and nodded . " Y-Yea , absolutely. I won't. " he nervously said , as Bright smiled and leaned in and kissed Win , his lips latching onto his, as his arms encircled Win's waist , and Win's arms encircled Bright's neck .

Bright bit on Win's bottom lip , wanting for permission . Win , at once opened his mouth , allowing Bright's tounge access to his mouth . " Ah ." He softly moaned into the kiss , as he felt Bright's fingers inside his shirt , hovering over his cold skin .

But before things could go further , Bright pulled away from the kiss , pushing himself away from Win .

" I am not that desperate to touch your disgusting body . Get out ." He said , turning away from Win . Win felt his heart break into millions of pieces , but he didn't say anything.  He just nodded and compiled , stopping his tears by force.

~

" Right ! He says he's planning something real bad . I'm scared Fluke. Mew and Gulf are so happy now . And Bright is gonna do everything in his power to pull them away from each other. But you don't worry , I'm gonna keep on informing you about his plans like I've been doing all these while . No , no , don't thank me . It's okay . It's like my duty. Anyways, I—" Win stopped speaking , as his eyes widened , at the image of a certain person reflecting on the mirror in front of him . The phone dropped from his ear , as he slowly turned around, feeling his whole body shiver and rack .

In front of him was standing Bright , his teeth gritted and his fists clenched , his eyes boring holes onto Win's face .

" B-Bright.."

" Mhm . Good deceiving I see , Señorita?"