13

Author's POV

Knock. Knock .

The door knocked , indicating that someone wants to come inside. Gulf was reading a book then.

" Come in ." Gulf said out , and soon enough the door opened, and closed , even locked.

Gulf looked up , only to have an eye to eye contact with none other than Mew Suppasit .

Gulf's eyes widened , as he said , in a shook voice, shutting the book close, and keeping it on the bedside table .

" M-Mew .. p-please . Leave .. please ... I.. I have suffered e-enough . N-Now please l-leave me a-alone ..." he pleaded tears rolling down his eyes .

Mew felt his heart sighing after seeing Gulf cry . He was a sadist . He loved to see people cry . Didn't he ? Moreover .. when it was Gulf , he absolutely loved to see him cry and groan out in pain .

He walked towards Gulf's bed , and sat down facing him . He took out Gulf's phone from his pocket, and took Gulf's hand , and kept the phone on his palm.

" H-Here .. I just came to give you your phone.." Mew said , eyes not meeting Gulf's.

Gulf looked at the phone, and then stared at Mew .

" What ?" Mew snapped at Gulf , when he saw him staring at him hard .

" Nothing. I-I am just a-astonished .." he said , still scared to even talk to Mew .

" Astonished about what ?" Mew asked , voice coming out a bit softer, surprising Gulf and even Mew himself .

" Astonished about the fact that you actually came by to give me my phone , which you had obviously taken that fateful night , by yourself. I thought that maybe you will thow the phone into the dustbin or throw it on my face all broken and dead ." Gulf said , as Mew sighed .

" Yea . I know. No one ever saw any good side of me , except the ones who know me since childhood , that is my cronies ." Mew seemed to talk to himself now .

" And ... why's that ?" Gulf dared ask .

" A lot . I never got to smile for a very long time ." Mew said , as he stood up harshly .

He looked at Gulf , eyebrow raised . He bent down , and cupped Gulf's face hard, making him wince. " I suppose you have learnt your fucking lesson Mr Kanawut .. so .. don't let history repeat itself ." Mew said , and slapped Gulf , but it was soft, almost a tender touch .

He then stood up and walked out of the room , slamming the door shut behind him .

Gulf was unexpectedly smiling now .

" What are you doing to me Mew ?" But .. Mew just said that he never got to smile for long. Now .. what in the world did that even mean and why ? Was there an incident in Mew's life ? A very tragic one ? One that changed the sweet into sour ? Gulf had to find out .

~

I am not dead . I exist. Sorry that I delayed . But I have my exams soon and I needed to think of a plot promoter for this book .. so .. I am late . Sorry loves .