20

Author's POV

" Where are you going Gulf ?" Bright asked again .

Gulf sighed and stopped . " Wherever I go , why the fuck do you have a problem huh ?"

" Gulf , don't fucking cross me okay ? Go  change and sleep ." Bright spat , commanding Gulf .

" Hoiii ! Who the fuck do you think you are that you can fucking rule me ? It's my life and I can go anywhere I want and I can fucking do anything I want . Do you understand? Now move , fucking let me go ." Gulf snapped and pushing Bright away,  he left his dorm room .

Bright gritted his teeth and bit back his tears , and locked the door after,  and slid down the door . " Why .. why dosen't anyone I love not stay with me?" He whispered,  banging his head back on the wood .

~

" Mhmm late ." Mew said , once he saw Gulf approaching him .

" I am sorry Mew.  It's just Bright. He—"

" Do I look like I care ? C'Mon! Ride my bike for now , later you will have to ride something else ." Mew said and motioned Gulf to get on his bike behind him , which Gulf compiled with blushing cheeks .

" W-Where are we going ?" Gulf asked , wrapping his arms around Mew's waist , holding onto him tightly.

" Hotel ." Mew simply said , causing Gulf to blush again .

" H-Hotel ?" He stuttered. 

" Yea .." Mew said,  starting his bike .

" We need a bed right ? And a hotel is the best option right now ." Mew said , gaining speed on his bike .

" Ohh ." Gulf said , and they both fell silent.

Until,  Mew spoke , " Are you a virgin ?"

Gulf was shocked . " W- What ?"

" I asked .. are you a virgin ?" Mew repeated .

" No — I mean yes ." Gul said , wishing for the ground to swallow him up right now .

Mew chuckled. " No or yes ?"

" Yes , I am a virgin ." Gulf said. 

" Good . Then I'll be the one to steal it! I'm proud!" Mew said,  and Gulf was mentally throwing himself off the cliff .

~

Mew and Gulf entered the hotel room , and Mew slammed Gulf against the hotel door , after closing it , and started kissing him roughly , pinning him to the door .

Mew's tounge entered Gulf's mouth as he picked him up by his thighs and walked over to the awaiting bed and threw Gulf on it , Gulf bouncing down on the mattress .

" Ah . HMPH !" Gulf moaned , missing Mew already.

" Mhm ? So impatient already?" Mew said,  crawling up the bed and hovering over Gulf .

" Ahhs yes daddy .. want you inside me . Wreck me . Fill me up !" Gulf said , pulling Mew down to kiss him .

And the rest of the night was filled with moans , groans,  rough thrusts and bed cracking....

Ultimately... Gulf was no more a virgin.

~ ( A/n.. I realised not many of you are comfortable with 21+ scenes.  So better.. I don't write them .)

Next morning ....

Gulf woke up , eyes too tired to open properly.  He felt his bedside with his left arm and then with his right one , hoping that it would come in contact with someone's body,  but nope !

Gulf immediately shot up from bed,  and looked around . Mew was no where to be found.

He wrapped the bed sheets around his naked body and got down from the bed .

" MEW ? MEW !" He called out for Mew .. but noone responded.  He looked around for Mew's clothes or anything.. but nothing was there.

He did not realize when tears had started falling down from his eyes .

Mew had left him . There was no lie in this.  Mew had used him and left him like he was a sex toy .

He , walked over to the bed,  and shaking sat down on it , cupping his head and crying his heart out .

He should've known this coming . He knew how Mew was and he also knew his ways.  But the only problem was that he wasn't any of those sluts who only wants Mew's cock in their needy slicking holes. He loved Mew . Too much .

But Mew ? He didn't love him . He used him only as a fucking slut and left him the next morning,  like he usually does .

" M....Mew... why ? I love you ... I really do . I confessed to you and you ? .... why ?" Gulf said and pulling at his hair out of frustration,  he started crying .

Ring. Ring .

Gulf's phone rang . Gulf looked at the collar ID .

It said :

Mild .

Gulf suddenly felt relief wash over him . Mild was just the person he needed right now . He needed his bestfriend now .

He received the call and put it in front of his left ear .

" Hello ?"

" Hello Gulf ? Where are you ? I went to your dorm and you we—"

" Mild can you come to hotel D'Pub now ?"

" W-What ? Hotel D'Pub ? Why ?"

" I am there now ."

" WhAt ? What the fuck are you doing in a fucking hotel? Gulf .. say me everything.  I feel there's more to i—"

" Please... Mild... please .. just come here and I'll say you everything. But please... please... come here. " Gulf pleaded , crying. 

" Gulf .. you're crying... okay fine . I am coming . Right now . You cut the call ."

" O-Ok ."

~

My poor baby Gupi ..