♥ Thank you ♥

Hi to all of my readers who have read 'Playboy' till the last. I am so thankful to all of you for reading my fiction. Well, I had a plan to  make it worse for Mew and Gulf, but since most of you were like 'Don't let Mew and Gulf hurt' or 'I am so scared, author, for my MewGulf', I let it go. I was like 'Okie dokie. My gay bois don't need any more disturbances.'  So I solved the whole thing of Gulf and Bright and Mew ended up seeing the chats, where, initially I had planned to not show him the chats. LMFAO !

But I know you wanted to know what Mew did that Bright ended up being so humble and apolozising.. so, here it goes !

...

"What? How the fuck do you know the-"

"Because I fucking saw their texts alright? Bright doesn't know he is messing with my Gulf and my child." Mew gritted his teeth, and Fluke nodded. 

"Wait. Mew is right. Bright can do-"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Of fucking course I am right! I SAW THE TE-"

"Can't you just shut the fuck up? Fluke didn't say that you are straight that you have to jump on him like that." Prem interrupted Mew, who pouted and sat down on the chair.

"Ok."

"Good. Now, about this, I think we all except Mew should just go to Bright's house and beat him up there and drag him here and make him regret all his fucking deeds." Fluke said, and Ohm and Boun nodded. 

"WE AGREE !" 

Fluke smiled and Mew nodded, standing up. "This is... THIS IS GOOD. WOW. FLUKE I'M IMPRESSED." He said, and Fluke nodded. 

"Thanks-"

"But I won't do anything. I just manicured." Prem said, and Boun smiled at him and the rest three nodded. "Its okay baby. You know you don't have to do any-"

"WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR. SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"Bitch, go get a fucking room."

Prem flinched and Boun just rolled his eyes. "Hoes."

"We know , but we should go right fucking now, and Mew, go to Gulf. He's alone. I'm sure as hell he's crying now." Mild  said, and Mew nodded. 

"Okay, I'll go now.. and all the best guys. Take care."

"Yea. You too."

...

Soo, now you know, I guess? Yes. So, I guess you liked the fanfiction. 

But honestly, what do you think of this fan fiction? Honest opinions please?

I love you all so much,

Take care,

Stay safe, babies ! 

Until we meet again. ♥