39

Author's POV

Mew and Gulf, Ohm and Fluke , Boun and Prem and Minta and Mild and.. and our Bright and his Win were all dancing as couples , under the pretty night skies. 

"I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl/boy, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me."

Mew took Gulf's hand, swaying them from side to side softly. "I love you baby." He whispered, and Gulf smiled, pecking his lips. "I love you too, MewMew. Aww."

"'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine."

"You know I love you so much, baby." Prem stood up on his tip toes and pecked his lips, and Boun wrapped his arms around Prem's waist, smiling at him. "I love you too, my love."

"Snore slowly, you know. I get scared sometimes. But I love you. Hehe." Fluke said, as Ohm was back hugging him. Ohm laughed, pecking Fluke's ear shell. "Huhu. I love you too."

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms.

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own."

"So.. you admit you like me?" Minta wiggled her eyebrows, but gasped, when Mild pulled her closer by her waist. "I do." He said, and Minta giggled. "I love you, Mild. Really."

"I love you too, baby. So much."

"We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my boy, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes."

" I love you, baby. And .. I am so so-"

"Bright baby, we are over that. Now shut up, and dance. I love you too." Win interrupted Bright , wrapping his arms around Bright's neck, and Bright smiled, pecking Win's lips. "I love you forever and ever."

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight."

Mew and Gulf danced and all of a sudden, Mew pecked his lips, before stopping the movements. 

"What are you do- Oh my God !" Gulf squealed, his hands cupping his mouth, when he saw Mew getting down on his knees in front of him. Mew smiled, and took Gulf's hand in his. " Baby, my world, my fiesty Gupie.." All the others had stopped their movements and come to stop and had gathered around a kneeling Mew and a still in trance Gulf. 

"I love you so much, my love. More than anyone and anything in this world. Our first meet wasn't the best, I admit. I was a jerk and you were a protesting, cute, strong, perfect baby. I fell for you that exact moment when you had slapped me . Sorry it took me so much time to realize that I love you haha. But leaving behind all these, would you please like to create new memories with me? Start a new life with me and our little diamond yet to come into the world? Would you? I promise I'll be the best husband and the best father. And so.. Gulf Kanawut, would you.. please.. please like to marry me?" Mew took out a diamond ring from his pocket, and Gulf smiled, his tears running down his pretty , red cheeks. 

"SAY YES ! SAY YES ! SAY YES !" The other cheered, clapping and hooting, and Gulf nodded. "O-Ofcourse! Of course I'll marry you, you stupid Jongcheevevat! Of course I'll marry you." He said, and Mew smiled his brightest smile, slipping the ring in Gulf's ring finger and standing up. He wrapped his arms around Gulf's waist, and softly pulled him closer, making sure to have a good distance between himself and Gulf's stomach. 

"Thank you baby, thank you for everything. Thank you for being the sun to my dark world, thank you for loving me. Thank you for giving me the best gift I could have in my life. Thank you for giving me a chance to be a dad. I love you so much, my Gulf. So, so much."

Gulf smiled, and wrapped his arms around Mew's neck. " I am so glad you are going to be the one I'll be spending my whole life with, because I could not ever imagine it being anyone else. Thank you for being you, honey and loving me so much and thank you for the long speech. I love you too.."

And as the lovers connected their lips for a sweet kiss, the others clapped, cheering the sweet seal of their love. 

This was all they were meant to be.

Each other's.

This was perfect.

They were perfect. 

=The End=