7

Author's POV

" But .. Boun aren't you Mew's cr-" Gulf started .

" Yes . Yes . I am . I .. had sworn to never ever leave Mew's side. So .. I have to stay with him , even if he murders anyone , I have to stay by him . I don't have any choice Gulf ." Boun sighed .

" And you regret. Don't you?" Bright asked , and Boun shot him a glare .

" I have never ever regretted being alongside Mew . Understood? You ..maybe don't like Mew because he has snatched away your boyfie from you . Oh .. but .. your boyfriend was the one who decided to leave you , for Mew . Mew didn't ask him to go join him , neither did he beg him . It was totally Win's decision and it was to leave you . Maybe you weren't a good boyfriend." Boun said , and Win stood up , and pulled up Boun by his collar. " I WAS A VERY GOOD . INFACT , THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER . FUCKING GOT IT ?" He shouted.

" Oh ! Then why did Win leave you , huh ? Not that Mew bought him or something . He left you because he fell out of love for you ." Boun said , and he received a slap from his left side . It was Bright .

He gritted his teeth . " YO-"

" Guys ! Guys ! Please calm down ." Gulf said, and both Boun and Bright looked at him , and left each other .

" Asshole ." Both muttered at the same time , and then again went back to glare at each other.

" Please ... this is not the time to fight , okay ? Please... it's getting on my nerves now ." Gulf said, and Boun patted his back and stood up and left.

Gulf saw Boun leaving and then turned towards Bright . " Bright .. here .. listen to me . Don't get sad . Okay ? I believe ... Win will come back to you now day . He loves you ."

Bright hugged Gulf. " He will ?"

" Yes . He will ." Gulf said, and kissed Bright's hair .

//

" OHHHHOOOOOO ! AWW ! ISN'T THAT THE ROMEO ROMEO COUPLE ?" Fluke shouted , as he saw Gulf and Bright enter the school building .

Mew laughed .

" Yea . The Romeo Romeo couple . " Win said, through gritted teeth from behind Mew .

" Romeo Romeo Couple? What's that ?" Gulf asked .

" You and Bright are dating . Aren't y'all?" A certain someone shouted, and Gulf looked around, confused.

" What ? Who and who are dating ?" Gulf said , still confused .

" You and Bright are dating. " Ohm said , causing Bright to laugh out loud.

" What ? Are you fucking nuts ?" He said .

" You both were in the couple bench in the park . You both were spotted together , hugging and Gulf kissing Bright's head ." Mew said , and he was somewhat angry . Why ? He himself didn't know .

" We are not dating . We are just best friends. Nothing more ." Gulf said .

" Then why were you both in the park on the couple bench ?" Win asked . " You both are dating. "

" And what if we were ?" Bright said , causing Gulf to look at him , with wide eyes .