31

Vote goal : 55 votes

Author's POV

" How do I know you are not going to kill me and throw my body here ? And noone will know ?" Gulf said , worriedly looking around, while walking side by side of Mew , through the narrow forest path

Mew laughed. " Don't you joke too well ?"

" Ofcourse I do and I know that!" Gulf cried out , as Mew swiftly intertwined his right hand with Gulf's left one.

( A/n : Smooth Mew , Smooth! )

Gulf's cheeks flared a bright red , at Mew's sudden action .

" W-Wow .. did the school's official and infamous playboy just hold my hand?" Gulf wondered, as Mew chuckled , his cheeks red too .

" Yes , he did ." He said , as Gulf laughed.

" So ? Should I be glad or... horrified?" He asked , kicking a rock , watching it strike a green leaf and fall down.

" Don't know . The choice is upto you." Mew said , still walking down with Gulf, but stopped when Gulf stopped walking and turned towards him . "Mew , let's get straight to the point . Why the hell did you bring me here ? That too , in such a dark night . It's midnight for fuck's sake , and the fact that we are standing here right in the middle of this straight path leading to a still denser forest is not helping at all !" Gulf said , looking at Mew with a scared expression, but was shocked to see Mew smiling at him softly.

" Look up at the sky , Gulf . You'll see the moon shining, with all the stars dancing around it . It's not a dense dark , black , jet night anymore. The moonlight has lit the black night into a lighted one . My life was just like the dark night sky . A plain life , in which many truths and sorrows are hidden , a dark life with no lights or colours in it . But , you acted as the moonlight to my dark sky , Gulf . You made me realize that I.. I did not totally loose my ability to love . I had just shut my door down to love , that was only until you came along to knock at that door , urging me to open it . I did not want to open it at all Gulf , but .. at last.. I did ." Mew said , making Gulf's eyes grow as wide as saucers .

Mew released Gulf's hands , as he walked a bit forward , gazing up at the night sky .

" Everyone thinks I am an evil , a bitch , a scumbag , a dipshit , but noone asks why I am so . Noone is a born evil, Gulf . Circumstances make them be . I..I wouldn't be an evil if I hadn't lost my mom at the age of fourteen , I wouldn't have been an evil if I..I did not get gang raped at the age of f-fourtee—" Mew broke off , crying,  falling down on his knees , his tears falling unstoppably from his eyes , as he helplessly broke down . Gulf ran over to Mew , as he brought the crying man in his arms , letting him cry , as his eyes watered too .

He felt Mew's hands wrap around his waist , as he pulled him closer , crying in his embrace .

Mew felt safe there , he felt as if .. noone will judge him if he cried . Noone will call him weak , nor will  ever leave him alone . He knew Gulf will be there for him no matter what. He knew Gulf loved him unconditionally.

" G-Gulf .. I.. I am not evil . I... I am not bad ." Mew cried , feeling all his sorrows wanting to drain out , right then, in Gulf's arms .

Gulf patted Mew's back , and head , whispering sweet nothings into his ear .

" I know you are not an evil Mew . You .. you are an angel. You are just too scared to show the world the real you .. that's why you pull out that cover of being a hard headed idiot , who has got many chances of having STD ." Gulf said , his words managing to make Mew chuckle .

He pulled away from the hug , as he cupped Gulf's face . " You .. you are still sassy as fuck , Gupie!" Mew said , as Gulf laughed. " I was born so ." Gulf smiled , as Mew pecked his lips .

" I .. I love you Gulf ." Mew confessed, his eyes, still teary and red , as they gazed deeply into Gulf's eyes .

Gulf was startled, as well as happy from this confession. At last he got to hear what he had been wanting to, since forever!

" Y-You do ? You mean what you said ?" Gulf asked , as Mew nodded . " I do . I love you Gulf. Wh-When you had gone away , I felt like a piece of me has gone missing.  I regret what I did . I.. I took you as a fling , but you ended up being my string of life . I realized I had fallen in love with you at the first sight , but I was too damn egoistic and adamant to admit that . Whenever I used to see you , I used to get butterflies in my stomach Gulf . I felt jealous when I saw you with someone else . I felt like the happiest man on this earth, when you used to have a single touch on me . But , I ignored all these Gulf . My bad , but I was scared to love. Every person I love, go away , leaving me . I loved mom , she left me . She left me and went away Gulf . So , I was not ready to get hurt again and refused to love anyone or let anyone love me ." Mew ended,  as Gulf smiled , and wrapped his arms around Mew's neck , bringing him closer .

" I .. love you too Mew . And I promise you , I won't ever leave you . That's only until you ask me to leave. I'll keep on loving you , but you will have to promise me something." Gulf said , as Mew nodded .

" That is ?"

" You gotta stop fucking around. "

" Ofcourse I'll stop! I'll have a boyfriend for God's sake . I don't wanna be a playboy anymore Gulf . I want to be dedicated to you and be a perfect boyfriend for you !" Mew said , as Gulf nodded , impressed.

" Mew .. really?"

" Yes , really! I can do anything for you Gulf. You want me to place the moon at your feet , I can do that too!" Mew said , determined, as Gulf laughed at his cute face .

" No ! I don't need the moon at my feet, Mew . Perhaps, I have my whole world in my arms now !"

At last then ?

Ik it's been a long wait .