1

She slowly fluttered her eyes open in the sunlight.

"It is beautiful here I wish we could stay forever." Spoke Felicity.

Felicity Jones, her skin is so dark that it looked like honey in the sunlight, with dark brown eyes that glimmer with kindness, and hope, her curly hair is as black as the midnight sky, She is tall and elegant, she holds herself with such grace, She is one of the most beautiful things I have ever laid my eyes on.

"Yeah yeah, but can we please go back now, I am famished." Catherine pokes into our conversation.

Catherine Benedict, a rather independent and strong woman who is also always hungry. She has dark red hair that she always keeps in a messy braid, pale skin that is dotted with freckles, and perhaps her most prominent feature, her dark emerald green eyes. She reminds me much of a wild and untamed horse.

"Must you always be hungry Cathie." I say in a mocking tone.

"Yes, Virginia tried to cook for the first time today, she demanded she did not need the help of Lydia, but it was horrendous!" Catherine dramatically says.

"Poor Lydia, always trying to help." Says Felicity with empathy.

"Virginia is the most pesky rat I have ever come across." I say while we all giggle.

"We should probably get going, Nonie will be upset if I do not return by sunset. Says Felicity.

"Yes I need food." Catherine says again.

"My my, I think we've heard enough about how hungry you are." I say in a french accent purposely trying to sound like her mother.

"Well, that's not fair." Catherine says stuttering over her words trying to find a comeback, making me and Felicity giggle.

As we got up from the grassy hill, we came across a small duck.

"I shall call you Quackers." Catherine says making Felicity and me giggle.

   ***
As we walked home I noticed that the sun was starting the fade behind the tall trees of the forest, however before I could say anything we arrived at Felicity's masters plantation.

"BYE FEL, SEE YOU TOMORROW!" Catherine and I both yelled while waving goodbye to the dark skinned girl.

"Bye!" She waved back smiling.

***
After what felt like an eternity Catherine and I finally arrived at her plantation.

"BYE CATHIE, I LOVE YOU!" I yelled from the street.

"BYE KITTY CAT, I LOVE YOU TOO!" She yelled back purposely to annoy her neighbor, Lady Meadbon.

"Does nobody teach you insufferable kids to be quiet?" A high pitched english accent came from behind me.

"Does nobody teach you to keep your toad face out of other people's business." I snarl at Lady Meadbon, making the old lady huff and prance away.

          ***
As the sun quickly starting falling under the horizon I was in a race to get home. While taking a shortcut through the forest until I grew tired and decided to sit by a small stream.

"It's quite beautiful here is it not?" A man's voice sounded from behind me, making me jump and grab the nearest rock for protection.

As I turn around I come face to face with a man, he had dark brown hair that streamed down his shoulders like a waterfall, cold blue eyes that were examining me, he also had tight black trousers, and a white undershirt on.

"Get back!" I yelp.

He didn't do anything just looked and me and cocked his eyebrows in amusement.

"I'm warning you stay back!"

He took a few steps back until we were a few feet apart.

"What is your name? Little one."

"That is none of your business." I snarl.

"Very well then, I am Colonel-"

"I do not care." I interrupt him.

He immediately stopped speaking and looked at me in disbelief.

"Listen here little girl I-" he tried to continue but I interrupt him again.

"I AM NOT LITTLE I AM NEARLY 21 YEARS OF AGE!"

His anger quickly bubbled over and he pulled his pistol out and took aim.

"WHEN I SAY LISTEN YOU WILL LISTEN!"

"Shoot me then." I challenge him.

For some unknown reason he put his gun down.

"Go now." He says as if nothing happened at all.

I quickly ran out of the forest towards my home without even looking at the man behind me.

***
Tavington's POV~

I watched her leave, I watched how her pink dress hugged her curves, how her light sandy blonde hair blew in the wind, she reminded me much of a feather, that would break in my hands.

She infatuates me.