22

I run through the halls towards my bedroom. I shut the door gently behind me, and collapse on the floor, blushing and giggling. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I look up and smile before getting up and quickly walking towards my wardrobe.
I wear a simple white dress, I opted not to wear a corset today, as I run out the door with my shoes in one hand, and a pink coat in the other. Before running into O'Hara.

"Miss Martin, what ever are you doing?" The General puts his hands out.

"I'm just going to see the Colonel."

"Why don't you spend some time with me." He smirks.

"Oh no thank you." I say politely.

"How about later?"

"I will have to decline sorry." I say, not actually being sorry.

He grits his teeth and walks away.

"Rude." I say under my breath.

I walk down the hallway, eventually running into a servant.

"Excuse me miss, do you know where Joan is?" I ask the middle aged lady.

"Oh yes, I will get her for you miss." The lady politely bows her head before walking away.

A couple seconds later Joan comes shuffling through the halls, towards me.

"Miss Martin, what can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if you would be kind enough too possibly get me a hat? I'm going too spend the day with the Colonel."

"Oh yes of course." Joan replies eagerly, before turning and walking into a separate room, and coming back out with a straw canotier, and a white bonnet. I thank her and take the things. I quickly tie my hair in a rather messy braid, before slipping the bonnet on, quickly followed by the straw canotier, I tie the pink ribbons around my chin. I grab the shoes that I dropped on the floor earlier, and put them on, and struggle to put the pink coat on whilst running.

I run through the halls, and out the door, and directly into William, who was waiting for me.

"Hello to you too." He catches me before I fall down the steps.

"Shut it, Willy."

"Willy?" He cocks an eyebrow, while setting me down in front of him.

"Yes Willy." I huff.

"Okay then, Kitten." He playfully mocks me, earning him a smack on the arm.

"What do you have planned for today?" I ask while looking up at him.

"Oh you'll see." He smirks, while taking my hand in his, and leading me down the steps.

"Close your eyes." He whispers into my ear.

I quickly close them, as he grabs my shoulders, and leads me through a grassy clearing.

"Open." He whispers, basically nibbling at my ear.

I open them and see a large muscular horse tied to a tree, it's white hair flowing freely in the wind.

"Oh my!" I cover my mouth in shock.

"Do you like him?" Asks William.

"I LOVE HIM!" I squeal while pulling him in for a hug.

"Thank you." I whisper in his ear.

"You're welcome, my love." He says while pulling away, and placing a kiss on my forehead.