29

He quickly leads me outside, and towards a small clearing in the forest, I inhale the crisp air momentarily before his lips crash into mine.

"I've been wanting to do that all day." He smirks against the kiss.

"Oh really?" I quirk an eyebrow.

"You have no idea." He chuckles, while taking two swords out of his scabbard.

"What's that for?"

"Since you think you are so much better than me, why don't you prove it." He hands me a heavy sword, it's wooden handle having all sorts of weird engravings on it.

"I am." I boast.

"Let's see about that." He raises his own sword in the air, and begins to charge at me.

Out of instinct I immediately turn to the left, making the Colonel miss.

"Ooo, that's rough." I tease him.

He says nothing, just looks at me and runs in my direction once again. I put my own sword up, blocking his and pushing it away.

"Colonel Tavington is losing to his future wife." I fake pout. Making him charge at me once more, he slices my right shoulder in the process.

He smirks at me, before I charge at him myself at him. He quickly blocks me, before I grab his own sword from his hand, and point it at his heart.

"Looks like I was right." I say, making him bite his lip.

"I let you win."

"You just suck."

***
I run through the halls, with men and women alike yelling at me to be quiet. However I was excited, I had just found the perfect gift for William. I run into my room. I gasp in surprise at the sight I see.

"William?" I almost scream.

"Hush now, I don't want everyone hearing you." He walk up to me from my bed.

"What are you doing here?" He stands before me.

"Since you liked to mock me earlier, I thought that you should need a punishment."

"W-what?" My throat goes dry.

"Are you better than me?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yes." I say. However his hand quickly meets my throat, he turns me around and walks me towards my bed. Before releasing me from his tight grip.

"Ow!" I say trying to catch my breath.

"Shhh." He puts his finger over my lips, signaling for me to be quiet.