30

"On your knees, now" He speaks in a raspy voice. Making me drop to my knees in front of him almost immediately.

"Since that pretty little mouth of yours wants to keep talking shit, why don't we fill it instead." He fumbles with his belt buckle, before finally getting it undone. He pulls his pants down letting his long cock already dripping with precum spring free.

I gasp in response, giving him to opportunity to shove his hard cock down my throat. Which he gladly accepts.

"Do you like that? You little slut." He Taunts me. As the tip of my nose touches his lower abdomen.

The tip of his cock reaches the back of my throat, making me gag. He grunts in response.

"Fuck." He lowly groans, while taking my hair in his hands and holding it up into a makeshift ponytail. I could feel myself dripping wet at this point.

I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, before he pulls out. "Up." He commands. Making me get up and stand before him.

"I want these off." He tugs at my clothing.

"Yes sir."

I slip the blue dress I was wearing off, leaving me in my undergarments, which William gladly helped me remove.

"What a good little girl." He praises me. Before grabbing ahold of my throat, and throwing me on the bed.

"Now be quiet." He says while climbing on top of me. He connects his lips to mind. I could feel his bulge against my needy pussy.

He pushes himself inside of me. Making me gasp in surprise.

He starts off slowly, before speeding up. I could feel him throbbing inside of me. He keeps his pace for a few minutes. Until he flips me over so my back is facing up.

"On all fours, now." He orders. I do so almost immediately, and raise my ass in the air.

"Such a cute little pussy." He gently brushes his fingers over my silken folds. Before harshly slapping my ass, making me gasp and jolt forward. "It's getting destroyed."

He climbs up, and kneels behind me. Giving him full access to my cunt.

He pushes himself inside of me slowly, giving me the ability to feel him stretching me out slowly. Making me whimper at both the pain and pleasure I was receiving.

"Fuck, holy shit." He lets out a throaty groan. Before speeding up rapidly.

The room is filled with skin slapping, bed rocking, and moans. I was certain that if anyone was around, they would for sure hear what was happening in here.

"Kitty." He brings his lips to my ear, and begins nibbling.

"William." I moan back. However he pulls out once more, making me whine at the pleasure I had just lost.

"Oh quit your complaining." He says while trying to catch his breath.

He grabs me by my stomach, and flips me over once more. He grabs my legs and pulls my closer to the edge of the bed, closer to him. He throws my legs so that they are level with my head. Leaving my ass stuck in the air for him to examine.

"Such a pretty little thing you are." He practically worships me. Before his lips connect with my labia. Making me softly moan.

"Be a good girl." He speaks against my bare cunt.

He pulls away, and takes his cock in his hand. Rubbing it against my wet folds. Before shoving himself completely in.

He speeds up erratically, not even giving me time to adjust to his size. My moans mix beautifully with his groans. Within minutes I could feel a knot in my stomach beginning to form.

"WILLIAM!" I scream, earning his hand around my throat.

"Be quiet, we don't want others hearing now, do we?"

I get a sense of euphoria, with his hand blocking my airways, and his dick giving me an immense amount of pleasure. I could feel myself working up to an orgasm.

"William." I try and speak.

"What is it?" He harshly asks, while removing his hand from throat.

"I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me beautiful."

At his words I immediately let go of the knot in my stomach, feeling a sense of relief. However William kept going.

"William, p-please!" I panic.

"Shh." I felt his cock twitch inside me.

Without warning a hot liquid spurts out of his cock, making my eyes go wide in surprise.

He slowly removes himself from inside of me, while catching his breath. He examines his cum oozing out from inside of me. Before plunging two of his fingers inside of me. I loudly moan at the sensation I was feeling, as he finger fucks his cum deeper and deeper inside of me.

I flip over awkwardly, so that I was laying on my side. As my eyes glue shut, and my legs close together.

I came for the second time that night.