36

A cold breeze overcame me, quickly awaking me from a seemingly deep slumber. I begin to remember the previous events that had just occurred to what I thought moments before. My eyes shoot open, but are quickly met with the bright sunlight, and the plain white walls of a room.

I turn over on my side, trying to cover my poor eyes with something, anything. However something, or rather someone moves behind me. Quickly jumping up from my spot in bed, I was met with the gaze of a man, the Colonel, my fiancé.

"I would like to have my bed back." The man sitting in the chair sends me a death glare. If looks could kill I would be hanging from a tree by now, or perhaps laying on the ground with a bullet through my head.

"I, uh.....sorry." I look around in the bed I was laying in, awkwardly looking at William after.

"Are you feeling well? You have been asleep for nearly a week."

"A WEEK!" I try and get out of bed, however my weak and fragile body says otherwise. I begin to stumble to the floor, but am caught by the man in the room with me.

"Be careful." He grits his teeth.

"What has happened while I was asleep?"

"Well Bordon is dead."

"Oh my." I cup my hands over my mouth.

"Come, you must eat."

William leads me out of the bedroom, through a completely empty house. Into the kitchen.

"Sit." He commands, pulling out a chair from the small wooden table as he does so.

"I am so sorry." I play with my fingers while sitting down.

"I know you are." He pours me a cup of tea, sliding it over to me while he pours himself his own.

"Truly, but you must understand. I wished to see my family again."

"You wished to see your family, however you had no regard for me or my feelings." His voice becomes bitter.

"How could I?" I stand up, and begin flailing my arms like a maniac. "You took me from them!"

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH!" He roars. I wasn't scared, I could never be scared, of a man that is.

"I AM THE SELFISH ONE?"

"YES, YES YOU ARE!"

"YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY. YOU MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU SO THAT YOU COULD HOPEFULLY KILL ME, AND TAKE REVENGE OF MY FATHER!"

He seemed in shock, however his face quickly turns scornful. Without thinking, he raises his hand, and slaps me hard across the cheek. With how weak and unbalanced I was, I quickly fell to the floor.

A moment of silence came over us, Tavington looked to his hand, then to the girl on the floor. Finally realizing what he had done.

"Kit-Kitty, I am so sor- sorry." He kneels down beside me, trying to help me up. I push him away, getting up myself. I run back to the bedroom where I had came from, placing the chair William had been sitting on under the door. Trying to block him from coming in.

"Kitty, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" I hear his voice at there other end of the door plead.

"SAVE IT!" I scream.

                            One hour later..........

I finally open the door, to find a sleeping William lying on the wall beside it. I go over to him and slap him across his face. Waking him up in shock.

"Kitty?" He groans.

"Karma's a bitch." I smile.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are."

"Please-" He begins, however is stopped when I connect my lips with his.

Crouching down beside him, with our lips still connected. I move my hand down to his crotch, palming it has I do so. He quickly becomes hard, giving me the opportunity to unzip his trousers. Revealing his large cock.

"What are you doing?" He pulls away from the kiss, smiling at me while regaining his breath.

"You'll see." I bite my lower lip, before lowering myself down. Without thinking I take his tip into my mouth.

"Fuck." I hear William's groans of encouragement.  

"Just like that." He pushes my head down lower, until my nose is touching his clothed abdomen.

I continue bobbing my head up on and down, trying not to gag as do so. I continued this until I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, shooting a load in the back of my throat. I quickly swallow and reveal my clean tongue to him, which he seemed to enjoy very much.

"You're such a little slut, do you know that?" He tries to regain his breath.

"Believe me, I know." My cheeks flush as he pushes a strand of messy blonde hair behind my ear.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" He slowly gets up from his spot on the floor. Offering a hand to me.

"I believe we shall." I giggle whilst taking his offered hand. But am quickly swept off my feet when he picks me up and carries me into the bedroom from before. I wrap my arms around his neck, while he shuts the door with his foot. He brings me to the bed and gently sets me down, before pinning me down, his own body weight coming atop of me as he does so.

"This will be fun." I thought to myself.