26

"William?" I look up as he undresses.

"Yes my love?" He says while unbuttoning his white undershirt.

"Does it hurt?" I ask anxiously.

"Yes, it's an unbearable pain that you will not experience elsewhere." He jokes, making me gasp.

"I'm joking my love, however based off of my previous experiences I would say so."

"Ew, I wish to not know about that." I roll my eyes. As he pulls his trousers down, leaving him completely venerable at my sight.

"Are you going to undress yourself or do I have too." He gives me a cheeky smirk, making me huff and get off the bed.

"Well can you at least look away." I scoff.

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable darling." He closes his eyes and turns away.

I carefully take off the dress, being careful not to rip the blue taffeta gown. Leaving me in a rather tight corset, and stained undergarments. I struggle to take the corset off so I ask William for help. Which he gladly excepts before I demand for him too turn away once more.

My undergarments slip off, leaving me completely nude, as I quietly walk behind Colonel Tavington. I stand on my tippy toes and rest my chin on his shoulder blade.

"You can turn around now." I whisper in his ear before taking a few steps back.

"Are you sure?" He asks again, making me giggle.

"Yes." I reassure him, making him around around. His eyes go wide as he examines my body from head to toe.

"You look beautiful." He sucks in a breath.

"I could say the same for you." I bite my lip while examining his body, my knees go weak at the sight of his erect monster of a cock, already dripping with precum.

Without warning William comes charging forward towards me, he holds me close while pulling me in for a deep sensual kiss.

"I love you." He says as his lips break away mine for a second.

"You do now?" I giggle.

He says nothing in reply, just looks me in the eyes before pushing me against the bed. I lay on my back as he climbs on top of me. His lips slowly travel off of mine, to my neck, then down to my chest. He takes my left nipple in his mouth while toying with the other between his fingertips. I let out a soft moan of encouragement before he softly bites down, and removing himself. He slowly moves down while planting kisses down my stomach, then too my legs. While getting down on his knees.

"What are you doing?" I question.

"I'm going to make you feel good." He answers, before spreading my legs with his hands, and sticking his tongue inside of me. I gasp at the new sensation.

I squirm and squeal under the pleasure that was just placed upon me. While William glides his tongue over my clit.

He proceeds his pleasure for a couple minutes before gently pulling his tongue out of me.

"Taste yourself." He says while crawling back on top of me, before his lips connect with mine.

"You taste amazing." He praises.

"Please I want you....inside of me."

"Beg for it." He says, his face just mere inches from mine.

"I will not." I scrunch my nose.

"Very well then." He begins to pull himself off me. However I grab his arm before he gets the chance to leave.

"Fine, please." I scoff, making him grin.

Without warning he sticks the head of his cock inside of me. I whine at the feeling.

"I'll be gentle." He lowly whispers. As he sticks the rest of his length inside of me. Making me scream in surprise.

He slowly thrusts in and out of me, while I feel the pain of him stretching me out slowly fade away.

"Please, go faster William." I moan. Making his thrusts speed up only a little bit.

My eyes glue shut, focusing on the pleasure I was receiving.

Within minutes I felt the need for release, I think he noticed as well considering he went faster.

"Cum for me beautiful." He grunts. At the sound of his voice I immediately let go of the ball forming in my stomach. I loudly moan at my release.

"Come here love." William says while getting off of me. I quickly get off and follow him before he pushes me down to my knees.

"Suck." He commands.

I take his cock in my mouth, trying to shove it in as far as I could before gagging. Although he seemed to have enjoyed it because his throaty moans filled the silence in the room.

"Holy fuck, you're good at this." He says while grabbing my hair and making it into a makeshift ponytail. He shoves as much as I could fit into my mouth. I gag at the feeling of him in the back of my throat.

He groans, while his dick twitches in my mouth. His grip on my hair becomes loser, and the muscles in his chest and stomach contract.

Without warning a hot substance fills my throat and mouth. I swallow it while looking up at the hot mess in front of me.

He takes a couple seconds to regain his composure before pulling me up by my arm, and pulling me into a kiss.

"You did amazing love." His forehead rests on mine.

"Is that a compliment." I make fun of him.

"Shut up." He pulls himself off of me, and walks over to his coat, still on the floor. He pulls out a handkerchief and walks back over towards me. He wipes the cum off of my face and plants a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"Lay down, I will be right back I just have to find something for you." He points to his bed.

"Are you sure?"

"I am sure, now please you need rest."

"Okay, please be back soon." I fake pout, while making myself comfortable in the red silk covers.

"I will darling." He begins dressing once more.

I fall asleep in the bed of the man that took me from my own family.