5

I took her, I took the girl, the one that risked everything for the well-being of her family.

After a couple hours of riding to camp I looked down and she was asleep, I was careful not to wake her, she must be exhausted.

As we arrived at camp I carefully got off my horse, and picked her up, however she quickly woke up and started kicked and shoving, I had to choice but to drop her, she landed in the mud and I tried hard to not laugh.

"Ouch! What was that for?" She questioned furiously.

"You kicked me, was I supposed to react differently?" I say as she got up from the mud.

She was completely drenched in mud, although it is quite attractive.

Wait, what am I saying? She's in support of the rebels.

She is quite beautiful actually, with silky golden blonde hair, and dark blue eyes that remind me of the depths of the sea, as well as soft ivory skin. She smells of roses, which is reasonably fitting.

She reminds me very much of my mother, very strong willed, brave, and kind, she is a fierce friend no doubt about that.

What am I saying, she's going to hate me, she already does, just like everyone else, i'm a monster.

My plan is to use her, I will lure her father, and I will kill her in front of him, he got off of watching his son die, that stupid boy, he should've known better, instead making his sister risk everything to save him.

She's a foolish girl, I must get someone to watch her, for she will certainly run away the first chance she gets.

She flooded my thoughts, I couldn't get her out of my head. so I decided I wanted to bathe, so I made my way to the small bathing hole that was located outside of the camp.

However as I reached I noticed someone else already there.