9

As he led me through the dense brush of the trees and bushes of the forest I couldn't help but wonder where he was taking me.

We suddenly came to a halt and he pinned me up against a tree.

"Since you want to ask so many questions I will answer them before you make me lose my mind." He says while bringing his face close to mine, until our noses were almost touching.

"Can you put me down first." I ask while smirking, for I now know that I annoy him.

"Why are you like this?" I ask.

"It's a long story Miss Martin, all that you have to know is, I didn't exactly have a nice childhood, I came from a noble family yes, however my father ruined that for us long ago."

"Okay, do you enjoy tearing people's life's apart?"

"I enjoy it no more and no less than you do."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask while putting my hands on my hips.

"I do not enjoy it, but they deserve it."

"How?" I ask but he refused to answer.

"HOW?" I ask again much more angry this time.

"They should know better, like that stupid boy that you call your brother." He spat.

"Which one?" I ask again, however I knew that whichever one her responded with I would be mad anyway.

"That Thomas boy, he had you risk your life, you risked everything to save him." He says getting more upset.

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU CARE ABOUT ME?" I ask, furious that he would say such things about my brother.

"YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE THE SAME FATE THEY WILL BE MET WITH!" He yells.

I did nothing just stood there and watched as he practically turned red from how angry he is at the moment.

"You really are a monster." I say disgusted.

I looked into his cold blue eyes, they weren't like they usually were, they looked like they were full of raw emotion, I felt bad for some reason, I didn't know why, he looked deeply hurt, however he should not have said such things.