6

I noticed someone making their way towards me and quickly pulled my legs to my chest, trying to shield my nude body.

"Tavington." I spoke in annoyance.

"Miss Martin, may I ask how you got here?" He says while smirking.

"One of the kind nurses showed me, unfortunately I seem to not have very much privacy."

"Be Thankful it's just me, some of these other men can't keep their hands to themself's."

"Like you're any better." I say while rolling my eyes.

His face quickly dropped and he looked at me with anger filling his cold eyes.

"Are you saying I am no better than these men?" He says in a harsh tone.

"No, I am saying you're worse."

He started marching towards me but quickly stopped when he relized I was nude.

"I apologize Miss Martin."

"Mhm."

"I can see right through the water." He says while walking away.

My face suddenly turns bright red when I realize that my whole bottom was exposed to him.

I can't believe I let him embarrass me like that.

***
As I made my back to camp I wore the white nightgown the kind nurse gave me. I was quite cold, however I didn't care.

I pass by a group of Red Coats when one of them whistles.

I didn't think anything of it so I just keep walking, until one of them jumps out in front of me, and another grabs me from behind and throws me to the ground.

"Look at me when i'm talking to you, slut." One of them says while spitting on me.

The other takes out his knife and starts tracing, and digging it into my skin, causing me to yelp in pain as I start bleeding.

One of them quickly shoves his nasty fingers into my mouth to stop my screaming.

I quickly bite down on the mans fingers, making my mouth taste of iron, as the man yelled in pain. Immediately after I kick the other man that is holding my legs down in the nose, he hisses in pain and let's go. Leaving only the man that was carving my skin with his rusty knife and me.

I quickly grab his hand and twist it, making his eyes widen in suprise. I take the knife from his hands and use it to cut his cheek before walking away.

"What's going on here?" I hear the familiar voice of the Colonel say.

"That girl, she's crazy!" One of the men say, making me turn around and charge back at them.

"You crazy bitch!" Another man says, as I turn towards him.

"Sir they tried to touch me, and I fought back." I say to Tavington.

His eyes shot up in surprise as he examined my body, watching all the cuts and bruises that covered my legs and arms.

"Take these men and hang them." He says to some men nearby, catching me by surprise.

Just then he turns to me with a sense of distress in his eyes.

"I want you to meet someone." He says while motioning me to follow him.

I follow behind him, making sure to keep my distance. Until he leads us into a tent.

"This is Captain Bordon, he will take care of you until further notice, do you understand."

"I do not need care, I can take care of myself."

"Oh but clearly you cannot." He says while trying to hold back a laugh.

"I fought off those men without your help, all you did was execute them." I say with an attitude.

"Miss Martin." Bordon cuts in.

"Hello sir." I say trying to be polite.

"Follow me miss." He says while I follow him to a cot.

I turn around and give the Colonel one last deathly glare before laying down.

I hated it here, and I needed to find a way out.