21

I awoke the next morning with a pair of strong arms holding me close. I look up to see William fast asleep, he looked so peaceful. I turn my eyes from him and look around, I begin to notice the rays of sunshine beating down on us, and the birds singing their morning songs.

"Wake up." I gently push William.

He immediately wakes up in shock, before his eyes meet mine and he smirks.

"Goodmorning love." His voice is raspy.

"Goodmorning." I smile.

"We didn't do anything rather inappropriate last night, did we?" He asks.

"Not that I can recall."

"Well then allow me." He moves his head down to mine, before placing a long tender kiss on my lips. I giggle against the kiss, making him move his slightly chapped lips vigorously against mine. I unravel myself from his arms, and move to sit on his lap. I quickly make myself comfortable as the tension between us rises. I start grinding against his manhood and he groans against the kiss, making my knees go weak at the feeling of him growing between my legs.

"Miss Martin?" I hear a voice in the distance yell, which I could distinguish to be Joan's

"Oh shoot!" I say while my eyes go wide, and I break off from the kiss. I quickly get up and straighten my nightgown out, shortly followed by William, who stands beside me.

"I'm over here." I yell with a shortness of breath.

Joan quickly rushes over.

"Colonel." She bows her head, before turning towards me.

"What ever are you doing out here?" She asks.

"Oh um, I was just taking a morning stroll with Colonel Tavington." I stutter, making William smile.

Joan says nothing, just shoots me a knowing look before turning her back and leaving.

"I should probably get going." I speak, while turning to face the Colonel.

"Yes, we probably should. He responds while picking his coat off of the ground, and dusting it off. Making my cheeks turn a bright shade of red.

I move closer to him, and stand on my tippy toes once more, giving him a goodbye kiss.

I quickly run out of the garden, giving William one last smile before he disappears out of my sight.