024 - Cherry Blossoms

Warnings: NSFW content

They barely made it through the door of Yoongi's crappy apartment, the older keeping Taehyung from tripping and falling.

They've been all over each other since they got off the Ferris wheel, realizing that they had little time left to be this intimate.

They stumbled into the small bedroom, their lips only disconnecting when it was necessary.

Yoongi gently pushed Taehyung onto his bed and had to admire the view for a few seconds. How his chocolate locks were artfully spread out like a halo, and how his lips were red from all the kissing and biting.

He realized that he was the devil in this scenario, he would be the one ruining the angel, Taehyung.

Yoongi crawled onto the bed and between Taehyung's legs, keeping himself elevated by positioning his forearms beside Taehyung's head.

"You're so ethereal, I sometimes still can't believe you're my boyfriend," the blonde whispered and dove in for another fiery kiss, feeling Taehyung smile into it, their teeth clinking awkwardly but he wouldn't change it even if he could.

The blonde gently pushed Taehyung's shirt up, his fingertips grazing the soft skin of the brunette's stomach, feeling the goosebumps. The blonde moved further up with every passing second, his fingertips just barely grazing Taehyung's nipple.

Yoongi greedily swallowed the gasp leaving Taehyung's lips, spurred on by his reactions. The blonde broke the kiss, looking into his boyfriend's eyes. "Are you sure you want this?"

Taehyung nodded, but Yoongi just smirked and kissed the younger's jaw. "Verbal consent, darling," he murmured in between kisses, feeling Taehyung's hands in his hair, holding him close.

"Yes, I want this. I want you," Taehyung managed to say between gasps, now looking into the onyx eyes he learned to love.

Yoongi just smiled and kissed the brunette again, this time; it wasn't heated and full of desire. This kiss was full of love and warmth, feeling like home.

The older sat up and retrieved lube and a condom from his drawer, putting them aside. He scooted down on the mattress, beginning to leave feathery kisses on Taehyung's stomach before sucking a hickey just above the waistband of his jeans, eliciting a quiet moan from the younger.

He licked over the red blotch for the last time and began to gently undress Taehyung, losing his own shirt and trousers in the process, until both were left only in their underwear.

Yoongi felt Taehyung's eyes tracing his body as if he was creating a mental map of all the ink spread across his skin. The blonde dove in for yet another kiss, their tongues dancing in the rhythm of their fast heartbeats. The older then experimentally rolled his hips down, groaning at the sweet relief it brought his erection, which was desperately straining against the thin material of his briefs.

Taehyung wasn't in a better condition, moaning at the friction and letting his head fall back against the pillows, giving Yoongi access to his neck.

The other didn't let this chance go to waste, gently nipping at the sensitive skin of Taehyung's neck while grinding down in a steady rhythm. He balanced his whole weight on one of his forearms, teasing Taehyung's nipple with his other hand.