006 - Memory lane

Warnings: Violence

"Brother?" Taehyung asked confused. Then it clicked.

"I-I'm sorry hyung-" the raven started but got pushed up against the wall. Yoongi has grabbed his collar and was pressing him against the cold stone, eyes spitting fire.

"Don't you dare even speak to me, Jungkook" Yoongi snarled and Jungkook gulped. "You made my life go to shit, I would've been able to be a normal guy with a normal life if it weren't for your egoism" the blonde hissed.

Jungkook gulped, his throat feeling dry all of a sudden. He remembered the evening he told his parents about Yoongis 'business', wanting to receive all their attention.

Flashback

It was dark already, and Yoongi still hasn't come back. It was normal that he stayed out way past his last period, but usually never this long.

Jungkook sat on one of the big couches in the living room downstairs, waiting with his parents. His mother was deeply worried, she deeply cared for her adopted son.

His father masked his worry with a bored expression, and Jungkook couldn't help but cross his arms and pout.

Ever since they adopted Yoongi, because his parents wanted him to have a big brother figure, all their attention was directed towards him.

Don't get Jungkook wrong, he made moves to befriend his new brother, but he was always met with silence. Whereas Jungkook was more of a bubbly and outgoing person, Yoongi was anxious and introverted.

Yoongi never brought friends home, which worried his parents because he was already 17. Jungkook was 14 back then, and he had friends over quite often.

Yoongi changed about two months ago, he talked even less and rarely was home. So Jungkook made it his mission to find out why and snuck out to follow Yoongi one Saturday evening.

He'd told their parents that he was sleeping over at a friend's, and they were so so happy about it because he finally found someone to talk to.

But, being the nosy kid he is, Jungkook followed him. Yoongi went to some dark alley, meeting a suspicious person. They exchanged something, in the dark Jungkook could only make out some small sort of packet and something which clearly seemed like money bills.

He went back home after that, it was a week ago. Now they sat here, his parents worried about him and Jungkook knowing he probably was dealing with something to get money, the whole shyness a facade.

He decided to speak up about it. "Mom? Dad?" He quietly said, driving his parents' attention to him.

"I might know what Yoongi is doing..." he trailed off, looking his mother in the eyes.

"What is it, darling? Why didn't you tell us sooner?" She said, eyes teary.

"I know why he disappears at ungodly hours and... I followed him once. I saw him dealing with drugs." Jungkook said and his parents looked at him in disbelief.

"Yoongi wouldn't do that." His mother stated firmly.

"Why don't you search his room?" Jungkook demanded, sick of his fake ass big 'brother' getting all the attention, despite nonstop lying.