011 - Like a Flower

Warnings: n/a

On Friday, Yoongi found himself on the way to school. He thought it was ridiculous that he still had to go there at his age, but education is important.

The only thing slightly lighting up his mood was the fact that Saturday was tomorrow. Though he still had to plan the date, he had no idea what Taehyung liked. Usually, it was easy for him to read people, but the basketballer was a mystery. In school, he seemed so outgoing and friendly, but in private he was rather shy. If it would've been Jin it would've been easy, the boy is sassy 24/7 and speaks his mind.

He was alternating between a cutesy date or a normal stereotypical movie date, but then again Hoseok had told him that you never go to the movies on the first date.

Simply said, he was torn. He sighed and continued walking towards the gates, not wanting to be late and have all eyes on him. He wore a pastel pink sweater and let one of the female gang members cover up the tattoos in his neck and hand area, he was tired of turtlenecks. He was also tired of being on his own every day, he didn't make an effort to befriend people because they would eventually find out about his, well, occupation.

He entered the gates and looked to the concrete floor, only occasionally glancing up and making sure he doesn't bump into other people. But he seemed to have forgotten that a certain someone was back from Japan and was finishing his education at the same school.

He flinched as an arm was thrown over his shoulders, only to look up and being blinded by orange hair.

"Jesus Christ Jimin!" he breathed out, flicking the younger's forehead.

"Ow," Jimin rubbed his temple, his expression slightly offended. The younger then seemed to notice Yoongi's attire and stifled a laugh. "Awww, pastel suits you!"

Yoongi just rolled his eyes. "Shut up Park. Be glad that I can't risk putting you in your place here," he grumbled, walking towards the entrance.

"I am" Jimin agreed, his mood happy because he got to see some old friends. Yoongi just kept his mouth shut, walking to his locker and taking out his stuff for the first class.

"Could you show me the secretary? I don't have my timetable yet and they renovated, literally everything is different" Jimin huffed, leaning against the locker beside Yoongi's and watching over the crowd. Yoongi noticed that the younger didn't make any effort to cover up his tattoos, but then again it wasn't that many to seem suspicious.

"Jiminie!" a voice erupted and a familiar tall figure weaved through the crowd, stopping at the other males. "You're continuing here?"

"TaeTae!" Jimin mimicked and grinned, nodding at the question.

"That's awesome! I mean you still know Jin, we can sit together at lunch again!" Taehyung excitedly said, clapping his hands.

He didn't know why, but Yoongi felt frustrated. Was it because Jimin and Taehyung knew each other for a long time? Or was he just feeling uneasy because he was suddenly surrounded by people?

Some individuals who were walking along the hallway looked at them confused, probably asking themselves why the quiet kid is hanging out with the popular kids and Jimin, who magically resurfaced.