005 - Merry Meet

Warnings: n/a

As Yoongi arrived at his crappy apartment, he saw Namjoon pacing back and forth in front of the building. He sighed and wanted to get out, but the driver gave him a stern look.

"You need to pay, sir." He said and Yoongi groaned. He didn't have any money with him, but to his luck, Namjoon noticed him and darted over to the taxi.

"Holy shit I thought you died." Was the first thing Namjoon said, his expression relieved.

"Yeah, uhm, I need money for the taxi... Could you pay for it?" He asked and Namjoon just nodded, basically throwing the cash at the driver.

As Yoongi attempted standing up and leaving the taxi, he fell back and groaned in pain. Namjoon figured that his best friend was injured, so he helped him stand up and get out of the taxi.

As the taxi drove off Namjoon looked at him expectantly. "I'll tell you when we're upstairs. Uhm... Do you mind carrying me?" The blonde asked and showed his cutest smile.

"You're unbelievable hyung" Namjoon muttered and carefully picked Yoongi up, carrying him all the way upstairs. Once he was settled on the couch, the brunette made some coffee and plopped down beside him.

"What happened after we left? We heard shots, and to be honest I was scared shitless. But when we went to the park an hour later, we didn't find anything, just two patches of bloody grass" the co-leader said and took a sip.

"Fuck, this means Chanyeol somehow survived" the blonde muttered and stared into the cup he was holding. His gaze snapped up and focused on his best friend again.

"Well, we had a standoff for two minutes. After I insulted him as a grandpa, he tried to shoot my brains out, but I pushed his arm away. Long story short, I took two bullets and a graze, he took two bullets. I went to my project partner's house after that."

"You went to where?? Have you gone insane???" Namjoon exclaimed and stood up. "If those dumb high school kids tell anyone, we're dead meat."

"Don't worry, I made them swear not to tell. Oh and by the way, the Jin kid saved my life. His parents are doctors, so he really managed to operate me with tweezers and cotton balls dipped in vodka and the knowledge from his parents paired with Grey's Anatomy." Yoongi said, grinning.

Namjoon shook his head. "He'd be great for the gang" the brunette grinned.

"Forget it, he's Luhan's little brother." Yoongi quipped and drank his coffee.

"He's what??" Namjoon went back to full panic mode.

"My God, I don't wanna call an ambulance because you have a heart attack. I'm fine, I just need an excuse to take two weeks off, after that, I'll manage to survive on pain killers in school." Yoongi said and closed his eyes, the bittersweet taste of coffee flooding his mouth.

"We need someone to care for you nevertheless. At least someone who makes sure you take your meds and nothing is getting infected." Namjoon said, deep in thought.

"Call Yiren. She knows how to handle me in a bad mood" the other responded and Namjoon nodded.

"That's actually smart because she's in your grade in high school. She can keep an eye on you, if your 'I'm innocent wittle Yoongi meow meow' acting goes wrong" the brunette sighed, receiving a glare from Yoongi.