017 - Sweet Flavor

Warnings: n/a

The next morning was quite hectic due to Taehyung forgetting he had practice at 10.

The younger jumped out of bed, picking up his bag while running into the bathroom, startling Yoongi awake, who just groaned in response.

"Tae?" he called out, sleepily blinking his eyes open. No response, just shuffling from the bathroom. He sat up, the blanket sliding down and pooling around his waist. He couldn't contain the small smile as his fingers grazed the spot where Taehyung laid Just minutes before, still warm from his body heat.

He stood up, stretched, and went to knock at the bathroom door, but it got already opened with a stressed Taehyung running right into him. Both boys fell to the floor, Yoongi groaning as his back hit the cold hardwood.

"I'm sorry!" Taehyung squeaked, holding himself up with two hands beside Yoongi's head so he wouldn't wholly assault the older.

Yoongi just shook his head, "It's fine, I'm definitely awake now... But why are you in such a hurry?"

Taehyung just smiled sheepishly, trying not to look into Yoongi's hypnotizing eyes. "I forgot I have practice today... And if I wanna catch the bus, I have to hurry, or I'll be late, and coach will rip my head off!"

"Calm down," Yoongi chuckled, his hands automatically steadying Taehyung on his waist. "I can drive you there. Maybe I'll even stay and watch" he grinned, and Taehyung's eyes began to glow.

"You would?" he beamed, and god was Yoongi a sucker for his smile. He wanted the younger never to stop smiling, no matter what it takes.

So he just nodded, receiving an unexpected kiss as a response. Taehyung stood up and helped Yoongi do the same.

"How about breakfast at the cat facé?" Yoongi asked, his eyes scanning the younger's appearance. The latter just nodded and already opened the door before Yoongi called out, "Hey, I'm not going out like this!"

Taehyung giggled and closed the door before sitting down on the couch, "Hurry up! It's still a ten-minute drive."

Yoongi nodded and got ready in record time, spending almost three minutes staring at the pastel yellow turtleneck he had to wear. "I hate this," he muttered before entering the living room.

He almost saw the question mark in Taehyung's eyes before the younger realized the reason for his strange attire. "Right, I forgot you have a second identity," he giggled, biting his lip to stop himself.

"I despise it too, okay? But I somehow need to keep being invisible. And if dressing like a sub is doing the job, I'll have to force myself," the older sighed, picking up his backpack from the floor.

Taehyung gasped, "Did you just insult subs??"

Yoongi just walked towards the brunette, stopping just mere centimeters away. "What, did I expose you?" he whispered, the predatory glint back in his eyes.

Taehyung's legs wobbled, wanting to give out due to the sheer intensity of the other's eyes. His mouth opened to defend himself, but nothing came out. The only thing he heard was the aberrant racing of his heart, paired with the muffled noises of traffic from outside.