Fatal Bullet

Year 854

*SMASH* *CRASH*

My eyes were still wide as I saw Eren ram his hand into Reiner's jaw, sending Reiner wobbling.

*WOOSH*

Reiner eventually lost his footing and fell to the ground with Porco's Titan in his hand. I take a deep exhale as I feel someone rest their hand on my shoulder.

"Hm?" I hum as I turn to my right to see a familiar pair of bright brown eyes.

"I think it's about time you come home, (y/n)," Sasha says as she takes my hand and lifts me.

"I want to tell you about everything! You have no idea what you've been missin' out on!" She says as she ruffles my hair.

"Save it for the aircraft, Sasha," Jean says as we give him unamused faces.

"Yeah, Jean is still a mood killer," Sasha mumbles as he turns around to us with a mad face.

"Hey! I heard that!!" Jean shouts as Sasha rolls her eyes.

"Aircraft is just above!" A soldier shouts as Sasha lets go of my hand.

"When you get on to the aircraft get ready for a good slap on the arm by you know who!" Sasha winks as my back stiffens.

*ZIP*

"(Y/n)!" Jean shouts as Sasha uses her ODM to race up the big blimp.

"I'm not that rusty!" I shout as I hold my trigger up.

*WOOSH* *ZIP*

I get yanked by the string, pulling my body off the ground as I look down to the destroyed town beneath me.

'Even though I was here for such a short period, it still hurts. I'm tired of seeing towns being destroyed under my wing...'

"Protect the airship from below! Use every last shot you've got!" Jean shouts, tearing me from my thoughts.

As I look down, I look in a tight ally way to see Commander Magath, Falco, and Gabi looking up to every flying body. I clench my teeth and look away from the trio.

'Those two trouble makers better not cause any trouble...Just because they're not under me, doesn't mean I don't care for them...'

I look back down to see Gabi staring at me, I could feel the pure anger pouring from them as I glare back.

'Blinding rage, I've been there before...I'll be honest, there's a lot I still wanna teach them...Independence, loyalty, forgiveness, and so on. I can tell Gabi wants to exceed me, I don't blame her. But, it's gonna get her in trouble one day.'

Gabi's head disappears into the house as I feel the tension subside.

'She wants to kill me, no doubt...Every since she was 8,'

-------------------------------------

*KRACK* *KRACK*

Soldiers from below shot up towards us with rifles as we sat, fluttering.

"Everybody in!! They've got nothing to take down the aircraft!" Jean takes order as I smile.

"Jean!" Someone shouts, riding my smile.

"You go! I'll hold the rear!" A heavy man says as Jean nods.

*WOOSH*

"It's all you, Commander Lobov!" Jean shouts, racing up towards an open door as I follow.