chapter 18

" I LOVE YOU Y/N!!."

I sat there and watched it all go..

This is my chance to leave...

I looked around and saw shigaraki being patched up by purple mist..

How could I want to leave I'm starting to love him...

I didnt even notice the tears until it hit my lap.. I felt so numb..even if he treated me like crap. He loved me.

I have to do everything in my power to break them out.

Izuku,toga and dabi, they need us.

I frankly look around the house.

"Sh-shigarki.. we need to save them."

The look shigaraki gave us was the most surprising look ever.

"Is this the same y/n we kidnapped!?"
He turned his head to look straight at you, giving a comforting yet cocky smile.

"I'm being serious!! We cant let him rot in jail! Or any of them!...its not fair..."

The tears started to flow more heavily. I had no control over it.

Shigaraki flopped next to me on the couch, he then carefully pulled my head into his chest.

I had let out all my built up feeling out onto that poor man's hoodie.

He gently patted my back with four figure's. "Just let it out..."

The blue haired man looked at misty "get the remaining members here we need a plan."

With a nod of a head he began calling people on his older model iPhone. Then one by one came out of the mist. Some looking scary some completely normal.

I sat up wiping the tears away from redden face

"Ah feels good to be in charge again" shigaraki stated and began to crack his hands out of stress.

I noticed some people I knew like twice he was cool and really funny! Knew how to cheer anybody up.

Then i didnt know some..like the hero killer-? He looks scary.

We all sat on or around the green couch in the base/ hide away.

After what felt like hours, we got a plan. Simple enough but beyond smart.

-

-

-
I want to greatly apologize for not updating this story as often as I should thank you all for reading!