prologue

It was the first day UA highschool, a beautiful blue sky above your head. Not a cloud in sight truly making you happy something you haven't felt since 'deku' left. You attending the school for heros...or so we thought. You,and Katsuki Bakugo were the only ones to make it to UA or wanted to go to UA to become a hero.You just hoped you and bakugo wouldnt be in same class.

It would have been better if midoriya was still with us. He ended up running away after getting bullied by bakugo. Its been about five years now he would have been so proud of you getting into the hero program. Izuku has always have loved your quirk he thought it was fascinating...

Flash back to age ten

midoriya and you were walking home from a very long day. You both lived in the same complex so walking together just made sense and actually fun after a very long hellish day out school. He was someone you could always open up to.  You didnt have much friend's because the other kids were scared of your 'powers'

Izuku whined "y/n please!! Show me your quirk! I dont have any nightmares or f-fears im a big boy!"

You shook your head no, " i dont want to scare you again!" Izuku huffed and puffed clearly pouting.

"What up fuck faces! Ready for another beating~." Young Bakugo smirked. Walking dangerous close to use while using his fire qurik. His right hand made a huge sprike like noise.

Bakugo has always scared you. But yet dumb and young midoriya always stood up to him. It was very scary since he didnt have a qurik.

"Y/n RUN! I CAN HANDLE HIM!" He was stand up to him ready to fight. His left leg behind him and his right in the front. He held his left arm front of his face to protect it and and his right out to actually fight and to protect you and his self.

You stood behind him scared you froze. This has never happened. Bakugo throw his fire ball at midoriya leaving a charcoal look on his face and forearms. His eye brow on fire he tapped it out with his pointer and middle finger. The wind was blowing heavily from the cause of the fire ball.

You shook watching midoriya get beat yet again because he was friends with you. Bakugo kept throwing punch after punch with a fire ball every now and then we were young to young to control our quirks.

"You damn nerds can't even stick up for your friend." Bakugo smirk got bigger and bolder "ILL KILL HIM!"

Your hair became to float while locking eyes with bakugo. Bakugo froze and seemed to be in a daze like state. "Whos the bad guy now?" You smirked and watch bakugo fall onto to his knees crying out for you to stop.

You could only use your quirk up to three mintues before you had a panic attack. While still giving off your nightmare fuel. 'Deku' ran off while bleeding "im sorry y/n-Chan ILL get you back one day bakugo you can be sure on that."

But you didnt hear him infact you saw him run off assuming he would run home you didnt chase him..you would regreat that choice for the rest of your days.

You kicked bakugo after leaving him sobing on the floor. Slowly making your way home not thinking much still shaking.

midoriya ending up bumping into someone still a bleeding mess "p-please h-h-help me sir.." He coughed up blood onto the floor. The person or rather being he bumped into was know other then the great 'Tomura Shigaraki' he lent a hand out to the young boy. "Speak my boy who did this to you."

He spoke up but it came out as a mere whisper. "K-k-katsuki B-bakugo." Tomura lift the young boy and walked him through a portal "ill fix you up my boy and train you to be better." He coughed up more blood. "Im quirkless.." The blue hair chuckled "not for long."

End of flash back

After a very peaceful walk to school and admiring the clouds, you flashed your UA school badge and then watched the gates opening.

Causing you to do a huge but very dorky smile. You stepping into the schools property, "todays the day.. I made it deku." You mumbled.