chapter 16

!!DEKU'S POV!!

"I cant lose y/n.!!" I rocked back and froce trying to calm down.

The patch like villain quickly approached deku. "So not only do we need to calm him down- and get shigaraki home with out getting caught we NEED to get home!."

Allmight was getting dangerously close to coming down this alley way.

Kurogiri quickly picked up the no longer bleeding blued haired villain.

Dabi quickly picked up izuku and flung him over his shoulder.

"You will see y/n soon and we will get you patched up shigaraki!" The panic in dabis voice made me feel more scared..

"Is this really the day I lose her? She started to finally get closer to me!! she even likes me!! Or so I hope..." I quietly mumbled

Toga giggled.. "your mumbling again izuku-chan!"

My face went pale...

That was embarrassing..

Toga quickly picked up her walking style. She began to whisper as she passed us. She quickly appoarched Kurogiri "hes here.. we have to take the long way home..."

"Are you crazy?! Dont answer that... we cant risk shigaraki being caught or any of us!!."

They quickly turned down the alley way into a gross smelling part. Covered in trash.. I was ready to gag.

"We all want enter the bar at once... we have to go in different ways do it doesnt look suspicious!!" Toga said frankly.

Dabi spoke up. "shig and Kurogiri take the short cut." He plopped me down on my own feet.. I was still feeling manic

I spoke up "we can take the long way we can all fight.. if something happens we got this.."

They all looked at me and each nodded there heads. "We will meet you at home."

I pulled up my hoodie.. my damn hair gives me away. Toga skipped family besides us as we walked through the city..

With each of our quirks we can handle ourselves just fine. We got antsy teen that's me.. fire manic and scary school girl meets twilight.

We entered the main street. Kept our heads down and quickened our pace.

Someone was following them from a far

"Should we head to the subway or take the long way?" I ruffled my hair a bit under my hoodie clearly anxious.

Toga turned around still skipping happily. "The subway will get us caught!"

Dabi shook nodded his head to agree with toga.

Suddenly we got a group text from shigaraki it read

👁👄👁🤏(shig)- we made it home just fine, dont take so long now.

😜🖤🥀 (toga)- period- we got u!

👁👄👁🤏- who taught u the word period??

                                        🥦🥦(deku)- y/n did.

"Hey stop right there-!!" We all turned around to see allmight how could we not notice

"SCATTER!!" Dabi screeched