chapter 9

Izuku lead you to the bed, gently sitting you down on the bed. You crossed ur legs sitting on the corner of the king sized bed.

He then walked over to his closet. "I don't know your size so you can wear some of my clothes tonight. But I'll have toga take you out for some clothes tomorrow." You nodded your head. "Okay." You gently yawned.

the emerald green boy handed you a over sized white t-shirt and some yet again large grey sweatpants. he leaned against the wall watching you. "Aren't you going to change doll~"

"Not with you watching me!!!" Your cheeks grew to a very peachy pink then to a bright red. Toga then came rushing in with a man with crispy skin.

"Are you almost ready deku?" You left to change in the bathroom as they were changing."

"Just about dabi, I want to make sure y/n is comfortable and doesn't try to run off~." The burnt man nodded and left grabbing the young togas hand.

You came out in quite some big and baggy clothes then walked over to bed and plopped down. "This bed is comfy!!" Izuku coughed gaining your attention. "Now doll, here are the rules while I'm gone. One, don't even think about leaving this room. I'll be home before you even get up. Two,that bracelet has a tracker so if you get away I can get right away kitten~. Dont make me hunt you down again it won't end well for you."

"With that get some sleep! Goodnight y/n!" He covered you with a grey blanket and gently kissed your forehead

-
-
Time skip
-
-

Dabi tossed izuku and shiny and quite heavy gun. "Its revenge time~."

They kicked down bakugos dorm room door

The young bakugo sat up and while doing that he rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes "damn it shitty hair let me fucking sleeping."

Deku and his gang made sure no one would come and help them they then stepped into the room and toga locked the door.

"So, kachann did you miss me~." Izuku said spinning the gun in a cticle using his finger. Bakugos face was now pale as a ghost utterly shocked to see him again.

"What a shame I h-have to kick your ass again." He was just a little shaken up but he then let his sweat build up to release his explosives out of his hand.

"Oh? But this time will be the end of it. Of my pain and miss y/n's pain." Dabi lit up his hands and toga whipped of her knife while shigiraki had his hands in his pockets leaning  against the wall.

Bakugo shoot one of his explosives at izuku but he dodged it and it ended up hitting Toga. Shigiraki walked out towards the explosive boy and choked him leaving one pinkie off. "Dont you dare hit my other members. This is between you and deku." Bakugo grabbed at the blue haired Male.

He then released him. "Just shoot him in the leg or something I'm tried and would like to sleep."

"Ugh, what's the fun in that! Fine fine! Its already." Checks time on phone "four am." He turned to bakugo aiming at his right leg and shot him right in the knee causing a loud bang and pop.

With that the squad left before anyone could come in. "See you next time." Deku smirked and left the room via window.

Bakugo let out the loudest scream possible.