chapter 22

"I would watch your mouth izuku wouldnt like that" you mumbled.

It seemed like she was unable to hear you. She chose to be on her phone.

Looking towards the floor, you awaited until it was your stop to get off.

Luckily for you, that horribly rude women got off the floor.

You waited for about another two floors, then with the small and quite BEEP the doors opened up.

The floor it self smelled like a hospital super clean almost like lemons and other citrus, your heels clicked opon the white marbled floors. Taking in your surroundings with every step. Seeing this many top tier villains is beyond terrifying.

A young man with blonde hair and glasses came up to you.

"ID ma'am." He stuck out his tan hand towards you.

"Oh yes!" You quickly flashed your ID towards him.

"Lillian backpack?" He stated

"Yup! I'm american." I then tucked my ID back into my pocket.

"Nice to meet you Lillian, I'm benji and If you continue down this hall, you will make it to a double doors they should be blue. Your supervisor will be named Lucy and Shes waiting for u."

"Thank you so you much." And with that stated you quickly bowed your head and left rather quickly.

I came up to the double blue doors opening it, setting off a alarm. I panic looking around, was this a set up!

A pretty women with long ginger hair and amazingly beautiful green eyes  rushed right passed us to turn off the alarm by the door.Her name tagged read GWEN SUPERIOR. "Stupid alarm!! Glad it works." She then stuck her head out the door and grabbed the overhead system microphone "this is a false alarm I REPEAT this is a false alarm!!" She then hung up the microphone and turned to you.
She couldn't help but to eyes us up. "You look to nice, you won't make it much longer in here." That was very much ominous.

"This job takes a lot, not just physically but also mentally. It seems on your application you did pass all of the exams and training. Thank you for doing the paperwork ahead of time darling!" She started to walk down the hall heels clicking against the floor as she walked. She waved you down as she walked getting us to follow her.

She unlocked her office door and let us roam in there first. She sat down, grabbing her purse she opened it and grabbed a mini mirror and fixed her hair. Looking up she pointed her tan finger down to the chair. "Sit."

"These are your Patients profiles, ready over them and take notes." She then handed us some markers and highlighters.

I grabbed three files praying atleast one of them were from the league. I have to help izuku and the others or I won't ever be free.

I received two files, I played with the necklace contains the other members with me. I opened the first file out of the two. Shocked and excited it was in fact toga! I didn't need to even take notes but I still did not wanting to seem suspicious.
"Excuse me Gwen! Why am I working with just a dangerous Villain right away?"

The ginger looked up from her computer, and gave us a blank stare " you are picking up from the last Employee of mine, we believe she isn't that dangerous but more troubled, in the wrong group we have high hopes for her."

"So like she's in the wrong friend group at school! She seems so sweet." I pointed to her picture.

"Oh don't fall for that, shes still in fact trouble we haven't had a break through yet, she does great one on one but not with her buddies izuku and Dabi

"Oh don't fall for that, shes still in fact trouble we haven't had a break through yet, she does great one on one but not with her buddies izuku and Dabi." She want back to doing her everyday computer work as she spoke to us.
"How is izuku doing I heard he's shiggys right hand man."

The typing stopped.

I slapped my hand over my mouth as quick as possible.

Gwen slowly shut her laptop to look at us.

"What did you just say."