chapter 7

"Why the fuck would i went to meet the rest of your w-wack ass friend's." I pulled away from the now what to seemed to be a very angry izuku.

"Now there's no need to be rude y/n." He adjusted his vest then took out a knife and pointed to towards the reader.

"I do hope you change your mind." You as insect put your hands up shaking wildly from fear.

The young man just watches you with a playful smirk he then chuckled "i would never hurt my baby girl!" Still shaking he grabbed you pulling you into a hug.

Izuku rested his chin on your head. You stay stilled tensing up afraid you didn't want to trigger his very angry and unpredictable side so you very quickly warped your s\c arms around him.

He smiled at you moving his head away from you. He gently lifted your chin. "See im not so bad when you listen. Lets meet the rest of the gang." He released you from his very tight crip.

He grabbed your hand and inter wrapped each finger with yours. Still in shocked it hit you he used the term gang. "Y-your in a gang d-deku." He looked confused. "Huh? Technically yes the League of Villains are for sure a gang but they're my family."

You held his hand and walked behind him on the old wooden basement stairs.

The taller boy pushed open the door and walked out you quickly followed behind him.

Shockingly the hideout wasnt what you imagined it to be. It was huge! And well furnished i guess someone here has great taste. The kitchen was right in front of us and a backdoor to im guessing the backyard. Quickly peaking your head from behind deku i could see a small hallway reaching the living room.

Standing up on your tip toes since your only five foot five you tried to look down the hall more you spotted a green couch with a t.v that was playing the news with about four people sitting on it.

Deku walked farther into the white kitchen. He opened up the fridge and tossed you a water bottle. Quickly you jumped up catching it swiftly. He watched you While chuckling. "Good catch girly." You cracked open the bottle of crisp cooled water and took a swing of it. Who knew you could miss water that much.

Deku leaned against the fridge watching you for a moment then walked towards you grabbed your arm walking into that hallway leading you to the four on the couch.

The news was playing. " young y/n l/n has gone missing during the U.S.J attack. Last seen two weeks ago." They flashed your photo on screen. "If y/n is alive this is a message. We will not stop looking for you. You will be saved."

Your eyes watered you didnt dare cry just stood there looking at the tan carpet. Deku gently rubbed your back. He then coughed getting the four people on the couches attention.

A older women about two ish years older then you stood up. She looked to be a senior in her last year of school. She was super happy to see me. "Im toga! And my quirk is if i get your blood or anyones blood more then one cup i can stay in someone's form for more then a couple of hours."

You tilted your head. "A vampire."

Toga stood shaking her head. "No!"

"This one is dabi a pretty grumpy boy. That is our ring leader Shigaraki." She pointed to a man with hands on his face. Definitely a hand kink you gently smiled. "Next is twice! Super loveable and nice." He had a black and white/grey mask and body suit. "And Finally thats Kurogiri."

Dabi and toga waved and left. "We have people to get for the nomus! Bye y/n!"

Deku sat down the plush green couch. With the cutest smile ever. Wait am i falling for my kidnapper. No! Nope y/n snap out of it.

He quickly grabbed you and plopped you on the super soft couch

He quickly grabbed you and plopped you on the super soft couch. Shigaraki just stared at you. "Shes quite ill quite enjoy her company unlike your loud ass self." That comment made you giggle. The blue haired man smiled. "And a good sense of humor."