Chapter eleven

I hid deeper into the alley way wall wishing I was Mirio. All of the league members turned to look at the alley way.

Toga spoke up "bless you?" She then walked down the alley way looking for anything that could have sneezed.

I sucked everything in pushing my whole body against the wall as each member passed me. Sides izuku he was running his hand down the brick walls.

Toga turned around causing everyone to stop I was so lucky izuku was extremely close...too close. "I dont see anyone? Maybe it was a alley cat? Or raccoon."

It's now around three am and I'm freezing I was trying not to shake. My nose was running now but I couldn't sniffle. Why is the night so cold.. I'm gonna catch a cold but I can't leave.

Shigiraki spoke up. "That was way too loud to be a animal and let's hurry up I dont need any of you sick."

They all nodded there heads. "Split up this a long alley way goes through the whole city."

Toga was humming while walking "I will wait to get your loveing one day~." (I'll link the song above).

She happily skipped around dancing and singing. The Emerald green haired teenage spoke up quite annoyed "toga...TOGA its fucking three am let's hurry up and kill who ever is here so I can home and be with y/n."

I couldn't back the shaking I saw them all pass me. I quickly tried to leave but my teeth were chattering. I had hoped no one had heard me.

As I quickly tried to walk out I felt a warm hand on my shoulder...this is how I die... the hands of a damn psycho.

I was turned around to be face to face with toga. I pulled by shoulder way from her arm and ran!

Toga turned around to face the crew who all now saw y/n. Izuku face turned into something so chaotic and frightening his eyes now a shining Teal instead of a pretty green.

He chased after me..I wasn't fast enough!! Come on legs! A little more.

BANG

I was shot in the leg. Izuku shot me...I'm bleeding. But before I could scream in pain deku leaned over me covering my mouth..

"Shh. We wouldn't a fuss this late y/n." I began to start crying from pain and shaking from the cold weather. I bite his left hand that was covering my mouth.

"Ooo owww...that hurts." He said chuckling. "Your like a kitten..weak"

I shook my head saying no. He then looked at my wrist seeing the Bracelet is gone. "Your pretty smart baby~."

He ripped apart of his vest and tied my leg to stop the bleeding. I soon passed out from the cold and then the pain...

------
----------
author notes!! Please read!!!

Holy crap! This is exciting! This book has hit 1k!

This is barely hitting the plot intending yet! This is just barely dipping a toe into the pool!!

Aaah!!! I'm so happy! Thank you all so much and yes two updates this week

Mwah-! Peace out

-dani