chapter 13

"Of course you stalked me." You stated while rolling your eyes.

"Well why wouldn't I? I had to make sure you were still safe out there, the world is so cruel.." he was playing with his hair avoiding eye contact.

"It sucks that you left me.. izuku, I thought you died!! I was in a really bad place mentally, just to recover which I'm thankful for then you to show four years later!!" You started to raise your voice. "I NEEDED YOU!" Your Eyes began to water.

"Damn it y/n dont cry, it was a blessing shiggy found me. I was quirkless!! And that fucking sucked..but now I have all for one!"
He smiled. " I can make the world a better place for you and I!"

You froze lost in thought. Why does all for one sound so familiar... oh my goodness!! The USJ attack!! Wasnt he linked with shigaraki? Deku has the world's deadliest quirk-

"Y/n? Y/n?" He gently shook you making you snap out of thought. You pulled your body away from him.

"D-dont touch me!" You started to freak out.

Why didn't I figure that out...

He

          Could

                         End

                                       Up

Killing us

Hes so unstable

I'm going to have to learn to Love him

Aren't I?

Just imagine him as the same izuku y/n! Yeah!

The same old adorable freckle boy! With soft fluffy hair. The same old childhood friend that tried so hard to protect you.

Still lost in thought izuku couldn't get a hold of you so he gently kissed your forehead.

That got you out of it hella fast.

A small blush crept on your skin/color cheeks.

"What's gotten you all shaken up? Worried I might steal your quirk~."

Great another shiver went down my back. You twitched slightly...

This is gonna be a long resting period..I need to heal faster to leave!