chapter 8

After meeting the four so called 'friends' of izuku we ended up just 'relaxing' most of that evening.

It wasn't relaxing to me..its scary being in this god for shaking house. I want to go home..Please save me all might! Or even bakugo or todoroki! Someone..

While lost in thought on the green couch Izuku was doing quite a scary stare. You looked over and tilted your head. "What deku?"

"Mhm? O-oh! Its nothing." His sinister stare turning into a soft smile.. That creeped you out more. "Its already 9pm we should eat something before you go to bed."

"What do you mean 'i go to bed'? Its 9pm dont be a oldie." I groaned.

"I have stuff to do during the night. Its better to keep you safe. you stay here and sleep. So lets fill you up and send you to bed!" He clapped suddenly causing you to flinch bad. 

"I-.." He stood up and grabbed your right hand in his left hand. It felt odd. It felt almost right. It shouldnt feel right y/n snap out of it-!!! Walking go kitchen was a quite and slow walk. You took in every detail again. Not what you expected for a villain to live in. The Tv and news people always said "run down" or "old." But this wasn't.

"Alright y/n! I'm gonna make something simple for you. I really dont know what you like but mac and cheese was your favorite when we were kids." You quickly nodded your head. "I still do like that." You scratched the back of your neck kinda embarrassed because you still liked those little kids food.

"But before i leave i will have to put you under a quirk device. I don't want you or need you to attack any of your new family." You rolled your eyes. "No! Your not putting any device on me!."

He turned around to face you. He place his pale hands on his left and right hips. "Im not asking im telling you what im doing. If you dont want to listen you can sleep in the musty basement."

That comment made your face drop and go completely pale. Like a ghost. "Why kidnap me if you aren't going to trust me."

"Because i know you. Your a fighter. The bracelet will be hard to take off with out a key." He pulled out the necklace that had a small golden key from under his buttoned up white dress shirt.

He grabbed two plates from the cabinet above his head and dished out the now cooked steamy cheesey noodles.

He handed you your plate and both sat at the round table it was big enough to seat at least eight to nine people. You both ate with silence until toga came running in.

"Hey boss says to get ready in a hour! Grab your knife and gun izuku-chan!" She smiled at the older boy. Then spotted you. "Y/n-chan! Will you be joining us..? Wait! Nope you can't! Your not trained.. Oo! Maybe I'll get to train you!" The young teen walked over to and stole a bite of your food then ruffled your hair. Before you could protest of her touching you she ran off leaving you to groan. That made the older teen chuckle.

"Are you done doll?" He grabbed his plate and walked over to you. He looked at you shocked. "You barely ate anything!" You looked away. "I wasn't really hungry."

"Eat a bit more and i can show you our room." You nearly coughed out a damn noodle. "What?! I have to share a room with you!? Come ooon!!" You whined.

"Keep whining and I'll give you something to whine over sweetheart~." He then did a sly wink at you causing you to blush a deep red. "I-im done eating.." he then took both yours and his plate. He put in the sink and with a gloved hand he reached towards you. You gently took his hand. He led you through another hallway that connected from the living room.

The hallway was littered with pictures of the villains you just met and some you haven't gotten to meet. You even spotted a less crazy deku, he was happier here. That was crazy. The stairs were to small for you both walk next to each other. He let go of your hand and you walked in front of him. "Our room is to the left. It has a emerald green door." You gently nodded your head.

Upon walking up to the door the gloved male opened the door for you. That was super sweet of him. The room had basic white walls a bathroom the other side of the room where you could get up from bed and go straight to the bathroom. A closet by the main door and a t.v on the wall. There was a wooden night stands on both sides of the bed.

The bed was huge!! It had to be king sized. "I had toga pick out some clothes for you. And if our room is too boring we could always steal more furniture."

"No. No! It's fine it's cute and cozy."