chapter 5

"We all have been trained not gain or have any fears. The weakest get killed First." He slid his hands into his back pocket of his black skinny jeans.

You huffed. "Why do you even want me. Why would i fucking go with you? You're a damn trader." Slowly the tears raised to my eyes. Looking down quickly not wanting to show any sign of weakness.

"I simply want you back in my life. Either as a lover or a friend." He shrugged a bit. "Sweet y/n, you don't have a choice." He was cut off by a black and purple smoke cloud forming behind him.

Out came Kurogiri and Shigaraki. The purple worped person placed his hands on izukus shoulders. "Young master there taken cared of. Not injured to bad enough to have several broken bones."

If there was any color left in your face it was gone. You were as pale as a ghost. Baffled Honestly that they didn't kill them. Izuku quickly grabbed your hands. "Lets go! I have so much to show you."

Looking up at the green haired boy then at the blue haired man, then looked back. Was drowning worth it or would you go with that crazy man.

But would being dead be better then with your old psychotic 'friend'. You quickly yanked your soft hands away and with all your might you kicked izuku doing a flip off of him and the boat.

Landing straight into freezing water. You held your breath trying to swim to the top. Izuku let out a painful gasp then hunched over. "Dont stand there! You fucking idiots get her! She cant swim." He collapsed to floor of the boat.

Shigraki looked at Kurogiri to do it. The light blue haired man couldn't do it with his quirk. He would kill izuku soon to be "girl". Kurogiri sent a his purple and black worp to the girl in the 'lake.' He reached a arm into his smoke cloud and grabbed her before she could completely drown. 

He wrapped his arms around the now wet girl dragging her back on deck. She didnt struggle due to being passed out. Izuku sitting on his knees reached for her. "L-lets bring her home."

Kurogiri handed the light weight girl to the emerald hair boy. He now stood up. He waited for the purple smoke to open before walking in. "Very very stupid girl."

----
----------
A/n

I want to apologies for such a long wait and short update :( iv been a big busy.