14

In the past two weeks it has been quite wack.. in modern terms..

Let's see.. shall we? Shigaraki isn't as bad as he seems just a fucked up childhood...

Dabi is related to shoto todoroki..shoto was in my class!!

Toga isn't as feral as she seems...kinda she did bite me once

And deku is still well deku.

I'm now currently able to walk around the hide out as the league calls it with some old crutches. It's really sore on my arm pits I can definitely feel the bruises coming in.

I plopped on the couch and turned on the TV of course the news station. All might was on tv.

"The case of y/n l/n hasnt been dropped and were working hard to save the young UA student. Y/n if your out their listen.. and listen well we will be their."

I rolled my eyes trying to stop back some tears that were threatening to fall.

"Tsk, they could have atleast tried they haven't even reached our hideout.." izuku grabbed the remote from my hands and changed the channel.

"You shouldnt watch this my dear~ it'll just make you more upset."

I groaned out in annoyance.

"The only thing making me upset is you and this damn house."

Izuku plopped on the couch beside you making you gently bounce when he sat down.

The no longer shy green haired boy wrapped a arm around your shoulders,gently pulling you closer to him.

Toga and dabi entered into the room, dabi made his way towards the kitchen and toga sat besides you.

"So when can I steal your blood~."

"I-i" I was so surprised but I shouldn't be at this point.

Izuku pouted "not before I do!" He then winked making your face grow red.

"Just put on the damn movie!!"

Izuku flipped through until he found a old all might documentary. Shocking at least that part didnt change.

"All though I hate heros..I still look up to him a little bit."

He sounded so soft...like that child is still here and not a raging villain.