chapter 20

"My quirk isn't enough for this task!"

I began to panic feeling everything come up, rage, panic, anxiety surface.

All eyes were on me I had to leave.

With that i left the room heated and headed into izukus room to relax...or try to.

I walked up the wooden stairs that lead to darken hallway flipping on the lights I walked towards the most familiar door.

I twisted open the golden colored handle and entered the lonely and cold room.

I can't believe how much I miss him.

Stupid boy!

I walked over the bed and flopped down onto his side of the bed. I shoved my head into his pillow and felt my self instantly relax.

And with that I fell asleep for a short cat nap.

Until i was woke up to some very loud screaming downstairs. I sat up instantly and bolted up and out of the room. My loud foot steps could be heard from the dang street.

THUMP!

THUMP!!

THUMP!!

Definitely not "lady like."

Almost falling off the last step, you quickly caught the railing.

Shigaraki and twice were arguing..

You peaked your head out by the corner.

You heard twice say "this Job is dangerous for any of us!! Even for her! We shouldn't have her go in by herself!!"

Shigaraki was getting more heated with every word " we will be with her!! Did you not listen to our fucking plan!?"

Twice and I locked eyes at that very moment.

"Looks like miss sunshine is awake again."

You walked out and back to the living room. "Thanks for asking I'm doing great."

Compass handed me a gold colored chain "you will have three jewels aka us..you will be able to out us onto chain with no worries. Keep us hidden under your shirt."

"Ick..no...you guys are creeps!" Shigaraki leaned over and flicked ur ear. "Ow!! What the hell!!"

"Compasses quirk will be or could be recognized so keep us hidden."

Misty came over, "we got u into the system as already new hire, training starts tomorrow."

The purple misty cloud of a human handed you a identifying card and a name card that read "Lillian backpack."

You gave them a what the fuck face. "Backpack?? How did they buy that-??"

The blue haired man sitting on the couch shrugged and stated. "It's a common american name."

The human smoke cloud spoke up again. "You start bright and early at the peak of dawn!! 6am."

"Deku better be easy to find or I'll actually cry...and I mean ugly cry."

Compass looked up at you since he was now laying on the floor. "And it may take awhile to gain there trust Lillian backpack." He snickered

You tapped shigaraki phone to see the time. The clocked read 12:36 am and I groaned.

"Well I should hit the hay someone wake me up when it's time...I'll be in DEKUS room. "

And with that you got up leaving the living room and going up the wooden stairs to izukus room.

To lazy to properly get changed you flopped onto his bed. Soon letting the long needed sleep hit you.

-
-
-
The misery cloud teleported into izukus room and began to shake you awake.

You groaned and rolled over. "Piss off..."

Its 5:30 am you need to get ready and prepared for your very first day at work!

You sat up as you watched mr.waytohappy to be up in the morning.  You kicked your legs out and put them down on the cold hard wood floor.

Your tired body lead you to the bathroom to do a early morning shower.

Once the water was your normal temperature you slid open the door and stepped in.

You began to wash ur body then your hair. Just a quick shower nothing to fancy.

You then turned off the shower stepped out and grabbed the towel hanging my the toilet. Wrapping it around your body. You began to walk back into the room to spot some clothes on the bed.

 You began to walk back into the room to spot some clothes on the bed

Nothing crazy but definitely business casual.

After getting changed and doing your hair you walked down the stairs. To see the group ready to go.

You watched compass you his quirk on shigaraki misty and then himself and the all rolled towards you.

Picking up each jewel bead you the strung them carefully on the necklace then put it on your next tucking it under your shirt.

Grabbing your ID and sticking that in your pocket you open the door ready to tackle your day.

You waved down a taxi. Sliding into the yellow car, you spoke to the driver.

"Goodmorning, where are we heading today miss?"

"Tartarus."

The driver looked back at you. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'll be late for work."