chapter 19

The plan was easy to follow, I was to take compass orb that will contain three members of the league.

I was to have them attached to my necklace, instead of a simple pearl necklace it was them.

Misty is going to be able to spawn in with my tracker to send in the other members, I just need to be able to get in the jail..

"Wait wait! I need a fake ID and a new name!"

Shigaraki leaned forward with his head in his palm. "And why's that.."

"I will apply for a job there! It will be so much easier then breaking in!!"

Handy man looked away for a bit and actually smiled. "You seem oddly happy to be helping us y/n."

"Deku needs me..." I said as I look away longly. It wasnt right he was just a kid who got sucked into this mess.

Twice stood up promptly. "How will you get to Tartarus? Highly secured. We can't come with you at all."

"Well I was thinking about applying online, I'll just need all new records, such as birth certificate, social security and a new ID!" I said making a fist and hitting my hand. "Oh and I might need to change my actually look since I'll probably be recognized."

Shigaraki huffed and leaned back on the couch. "Toga would have had stuff."

I sat back on the floor suddenly with a huff as well.

Twice gently rubbed my back. "Well only because we like you I'll help. I'm the only one seen without my identity. "
And with that said the black and white villian left without another word.

I'm starting to really love this fucked up family

Love...this isnt love....

I miss my friends and family..

Why should I save Izuku and them.

"My quirk isn't enough for this task!" I began to panic feeling everything come up, rage, panic, anxiety surface.