Chapter 23

"What did you just say." Gwen stated looking towards you.

"I-I.. shiggy? I was doing some research on the near by villains or the league." I started to Nervously sweat.

"Ok?" Gwen stated harshly. "Why did you call him that? It seems a bit personal, don't you think?"

"What? Absolutely not." The sweat began to actually to drop down the side of your face. You started to play and twist at the necklace. "When I looked him up, he did have fans they had his name as that." You pulled out ur phone and slid it to Gwen to read it.

The ginger haired women went back to typing away as I flipped through the files I was given. "Later today we want you an another coworker to attempt to break toga."

"Break?" You said nervously.

"Yes as In to get her to tell us more on why she joined the league or how she got Connected. One way or another she will go on and tell us." She stated in a harsh tone.

"I mean this is a bit harsh! Don't you think? In fact isnt she a teenager still?" I place the files down on the table. Eyeing down Gwen refusing to break eye contact. I then noticed Gwen face to grow a bit red. Mad? Definitely.

Gwen slammed her hands down on the table. "How DARE you talk to your Superior that way! Do as your told! Get the job down and report back! It's so SIMPLE."

I was absolutely Baffled. Iv worked with villains but I have never been spoken to this way. Like I didn't matter.

Gwen rubbed her temple and took a deep breath to calm down she didn't like getting mad so easy it honestly wasn't in her but this job is so difficult mentally.

I stood up suddenly, Gwen eyes glued to my every move. I grabbed the files and turn around in my eyes clicking against the floor.

I push open the double doors leading out of the office. Opening the files again I seemed to be paired with the officer named benji whom I have met earlier today.

Your heels clicked on the hard tile, looking around the building seeming to get a bit lost. You peak around the corner and find the Security guard with the name tag "Benji"

You put a gently smile on your face as you Approached him.

"We met again!"

He smiled back.

"You ready newbie?"

You paused for a second

"As every as I will be."

With that being said benji used his pass giving him all the access we needed to the above levels and lowers. We then began walking a long walk to the elevators to take us to the tenth floor, where the biggest and baddest villains were kept or the craziest in izuku standing point.

We decided to take the Elevator my feet were begging to hurt. Once we reached the level we stepped out. Benji had a taser on one pocket and a gun on the other for safety reason I assumed.

The cells had mirrors for us to see in but they can't see out. Reading the different names on the cells as we passed.

"Dabi"

"Nomu."

"Izuku"
My beloved my heart sank a bit reading it. As much as I wanted to hate him I absolutely missed his space his Energy. I missed having him around some obsessed over me.

"Toga"

I froze outside her door.
Panic sat in.
What if she broke my cover...?
She wouldn't...
Right.?

I put my hand on the doorknob, handing benji my other file. It was izukus, with togas in my hand and my hands began to sweat.

"Hey it will be ok lily, take a deep breath. If anything happens shout lemon and Ill come in there to save you!'

That made me feel slightly better. If anything toga was the calmest one out of the three of whom was kidnapped.

I opened the door and stepped in locking eyes with the vampire girl. I gave her a quick wink and closed the door.

"So miss toga, I have some questions for you."