chapter 2

While we waited for the bus to arrive at the school each of us had time to look and admire each other's uniform/hero suit.

But of course ever bunch has a bad apple aka the pervert of the group. And that bad apple was no other then Minoru Mineta. He was practlly drooling over the girls.

Kyoka Jiro walked up to mineta. Her earphone jack inserted into mineta left ear giving a small shock. "You prevert!"

Tenya Iida waved his hands around getting everyone's attention into him. He adjusted his glasses. "EVERYONE!! THE BUS IS HERE! PLEASE SIT BY CLASS RANK!"

Since you didn't do to hot on the tests you sat in the middle of the bus next to Denki Kaminari. "So uh y/n how are you?" You gently smiled at him. "I-im good."

The bus ride took about twenty minutes with traffic. But once you all got to the search and rescue place it felt good to stretch your legs.

We followed Tenya into the search and rescue building to be greeted by thirteen herself.

It was so exciting! You had a smile on your face. Kaminari smirked "dude this is electrifying~." Bakugos eye twitched and backhanded Kaminari against his head. You giggled a bit only to get a glare from mr.angryboy.

Thirteen waved at everyone as they walked in. "Hello class 1-a! Im very happy to have rising heros training with us today." She then turns around and points to the different areas.

"You will be allowed to use your quirks here! So please don't hold back

"You will be allowed to use your quirks here! So please don't hold back. If there's any trouble myself and mr.aizawa will step up to assist."

Suddenly there was a black hole like subsets that appeared i quickly looked at thirteen and tilted my head. "Did we start the training already?"
Bakugo spoke "no you dumb bitch."

A worried look was plastered on your face. "Then what the hell is that." I pointed over the the middle of the circle.

Thirteen stepped in front of the class "why would there be villains here?" mr.aizawa suddenly flashed his quirk he slid down his yellow glasses and ran towards the villains. "STAY WITH THIRTEEN."

The whole class was scared even big bad bakugo. Two 'villains' stepped out of the warp portal while the others where scattered around the place.

Tomura Shigaraki stepped out first then behind him stepped out a smaller yet smiling emerald green hair boy.

You quickly looked at bakugo with your eye twitching. Bakugo just looked down feeling beyond guilty.