chapter 15

He sounded so soft...like that child is still here and not a raging villain.

Toga whined " two fucking hours of this!!! Uuuggfhhhhh..."

I laughed at that earning a small smile from izuku.

I layed my head down on the boy's shoulder and we watched the movie.  Toga did leave halfway through something about how she wanted to shot her brains out.

Izuku pulled me completely into his lap. I wasnt completely uncomfortable but something just didnt feel right..

I have to play along..I want to be free. What else would you do? I cuddled closer.

Izuku had the most wholesome smile ever when I looked up at him. He then leaned forward and gently kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, you make me feel so whole... your my everything y/n."

My heart went BOOM!!!!

Did I just catch feelings for my kidnapper....

Dabi entered the room in a kind of panicked way.

"The boss needs help! And I was sent to get deku and toga.."

"All might is on to us...y/n you will be staying out of this."

And with that I stood up letting deku leave through the purple portal..

I was alone yet again...

Today I just didnt want to fight a battle or any battle. So I stayed on the green house and cuddled with the throw blanket..that faintly smelled like deku.

I flicked through the channels until I found a animated movie. And cuddled closer in the blanket breathing in the scent.

!!IZUKU POV!!!

Dabi and I both groaned at the sight of shigaraki.

"How the fuck did u manage to get shot??"

"BECAUSE IM A WANTED CRIMINAL DUMB AND DUMBER."

Dabi spook while up pulling up my hood over my head so we weren't get caught like our boss.

"What do you want us to do? I mean portal master over there got us and you away from it." Dabi stated clearly annoyed with his crusty dusty boss.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW  HELP ME? I SAVE YOUR DUMBASSES ALL THE FUC-." suddenly deku slapped a hand over shigarakis mouth

Izuku noticed a couple of pro heros with walkie talkies.

"Code handy-man...hes on the loose..."
A skinny looking almight stated as he walked by..

"I'll check the alley I'm closet to right now..."

"Oh shit..we gotta get handyman home." I snickered

"We cant!!!" The blue haired man said in a panic! "Kurogiri over used his quirk!"

We all froze this was the end...

I'll never get back to y/n..

I suddenly fell to my knees grabbing at Emerald green hair..

"I cant lose y/n.!!" I rocked back and froce trying to calm down.