chapter one

After your semi long walk into the school property. You walked up the stairs to the door that read "1-A."

With a smile you open the door and looked around admiring your awesome quirky classmates.

ochako uraraka was the first to actually to come up and greet you. "Hello! I'm ochako uraraka but you can call me uraraka!! My quirk is zero gravity." She stated in a very happy way.

"Nice to meet you uraraka-san! I'm y/n and i have nightmare has my quirk. I personally want to be sidekick!! I-" you were cut off by the door being slammed open by no other then Katsuki bakugo. Your eyes widen in fear.

"Great this nerd is also here." He groaned then getting angry. "Maybe I'll have to scare you off like i did to deku." His face twisted with into a very ugly smirk.

You slammed your hands onto bakugo desk " must i remind you i made you cry like a baby that day? And ill do it again you fucking turd. FOR ALL WE KNOW DEKU IS DEAD AND ITS YOUR FAULT!!!"

The whole class gasp many of them coming up to you trying to calm you down while you were almost crying. "J-just piss off this year bakugo ok..." You then push your away from the crowd and sat in the back of the class.

Bakugo liked pushing your buttons and shouted "ILL DO WHATEVER I FUCKING PLEASED." He made his way to your desk. You held back tears or so you tried.. You allowed yourself to be weak by putting your head on the desk.

A couple of classmates came up to you and bakugo. "Hey man that isnt nice, it's literally the first day...we should be a caring class. We are gonna be hero's..." Tenya Iida spoke up Frist. "As class president i hope we all get along!"

The rest of the class cheered. "Yeah!"

You didn't pay much to the lesson even though it would bite you in the ass later on but right now you were upset at bakugo.

You casually doodle in your notebook. Blocking everyone out until mr.aizawa slammed his tape like rope on your desk. "Will you please put on your Uniform? Were doing field and rescue training." He spoke bluntly.

You nodded and got up grabbing your uniform from the cubby reading 6-A. Then walking to the bathroom with the rest of the girls.

(You can chose either of thoses :3)(Although I love the black and gold)

(Although I love the black and gold)

(You can chose either of thoses :3)(Although I love the black and gold)

uraraka gasped and so did Momo Yaoyorozu they spoke at the same time. " oh my god/goodness you look cute-!" Your face instantly grew hot. Pink spreading from cheeks all the way to your cheeks.

"It wasnt spouse to be this tight." You spoke fast and stuttered. "Sorry im a bit s-shy."

You and the rest of the girls left the bathroom to be greeted by the rest of Class-A.

- - -
-------
- - -
A/n sorry if this is a bit "rushed" i took a couple of the first season episode as the plot for a bit just to actually to get this ball rolling! I will try not have a author note at then end of each chapter! Please star and comment!