chapter 3

You quickly walked over to Bakugo, "is that who i think it is?"

He shook his head no "god i hope not..he was labeled dead three years later."

"He wouldn't dare join the League of
Villains..right." She looked around more frighten then ever in her life.

Young midoriya looked around, "i should have been in that class if it wasn't for that dreadful bakugo." He spat hatred. "Tsk tsk, my boy. Focus on the prize. Your prize is to get your girl back."

Tomura Shigaraki ruffled izuku hair. Gently pushing him forward "you have been training for this for years. You even have 'all for one.' You will be okay."

"How will i be sure that y/n is even in this class or will remember me?" He started to mumble again. Tomura Shigaraki grew annoyed with him and flicked him the back of his head. "Just stick with plan she will be there and unable to fight."

Izuku quickly nodded his head. "Lets divide them in different groups. Then we will attack from that."

Tomura smirked;"you heard our young master;Kurogiri, get to it."

Suddenly Kurogiri used his quirk to summon many purple and black warps to appear around the young student's.

Tsu and Mineta and yourself were grabbed from the warp and tossed into the boat. Passing out of the impact all three of us didnt wake up for quite away giving the villains a chance to get into the deep and cold blue water.

Tsu was the first to wake up, surprised but happy to wake up near water after all she was infact a 'frog.'

Next was yourself. You rubbed your head from pain and sat up straight. Then you shook Mineta awake. "We need a game plan."

Tsu simply shrugged "They clearly dont know our quirks if they sent me here. I'm a frog type! We definitely kick there butts!" I peaked over the edge of boat looking at the villains.

"My quirk wont be helpful here. I-i can barely handle it. I mean i cant touch there shadow without getting in the water." I pushed back my (hair length) behind my ear. "I would end up drowning by one of them or myself."

Mineta gently rubbed your shoulder which caused you to gag. "Please dont touch me." Tsu gave me a small smile. "Were gonna have to fight them one on one at some point. We should wait until they make the first move."

Grape juice spoke up grabbing his purple orbs from his head." We do have permission to fight. So let's do it lady's!"

The green frog girls face to seem suddenly go pale. A almost greenish look to her. "Y/n do not move. There's a villain behind you."

You froze, too scared to move."T-that's not funny tsu." A gloved hand touched my shoulder causing me shiver.

"Oh how i missed you so much y/n." He slightly chuckled. Your face going as pale as a ghost.

"N-no way." You turned around to be face to face with your old childhood friend izuku.