chapter 6

Y/n woke up to a very damp basement. She was strapped to a old wooden chair. The restraints were make of a old musty rope.

She looked around scared to her bones. She waited for her eyes to adjust to blackness.

She tried to get up but failed causing the wooden chair to release a horrible horrible sound. Like nails on a chalk board.

She suddenly heard the door above the stairs open. "Seems like someone finally awakened~!" The Emerald green haired boy walked down the stairs to the f/c haired girl.

You twitched feeling the burn of your wrists from the rope being way to tight. Once izuku made it down the stairs to he leaned over and grabbed his pocket knife from his shirt pocket.

"I told them not to tie you up so fucking tight. Your going to be bruised for weeks." You flinched from how close he was to you.

"Now if you behave, I can talk to my boys upstairs and you can be able to roam about." He ruffled your f/c hair. "Im NOT a damn dog izuku! How fucking dare you say that!" You gained the courage and decided to spit in his face.

His face began to twitch with angry. "Now now y/n, no need to be such a ungrateful bitch." He wiped his face on his left shoulder sleeve. "I saved you! I truly did."

You kicked you feet trying to hit your old ex friend. "YOU DIDNT SAVE ME! YOU KIDNAPPED ME!!" Now letting all of those built up feelings out you began to cry not out of sadness but out of frustration. "I-i was g-gonna be a hero. I-i had big plans."

Deku sat down on his knees in front of you holding your legs still from kicking him. "Let's be honest doll. You were gonna be some type of sidekick. But not here! You can be anything. We can change the laws!" He gave you a gently smile that would have warmed your heart if he haven't have kidnapped you.

He stood up and cracked his back then looked down at you. "But for you spitting on me i have to punish you." He tapped his temple then smirked. "Ill go easy on you this time. Ill tie you back up and try again tomorrow! Give you time to think about what you did."

He walked over to the closet that was on the other side of the damp Erie basement. Opening up the rusted white closet he pulled out fresh rope and snipped it off with a pair of scissors near by.

"You know what doll face?" He turned around started to walk towards you. You began to hold your breath. "Ill check on you in two hours! A day without will be too hard." He ran his left hand throw your hair then tied your hands to the arms of the chair.

"D-dont touch me anymore!" You wiggled in the seat.

"See You soon, honey." With that he left you to slunk and think.

Your mind ran all over the place. Would your classmates even come to look for you? I know bakugo wouldnt care he was probably happy that i was gone. That thought made you sigh out loud.

You could hear foot steps on the floor above you. What stumped you most is that you could hear another teenage girl. "WE HAVE A YOUNGER SISTER!! I'M SO GONNA GIVE HER A MAKEOVER FOR YOU DEKU-CHAN!!!"

If you could have you would have covered your ears. You mumbled out loud. "Shes t-too loud."

You recognised the other voice above your head. "TOGA SHUT UP FOR A DAMN MINUTE." That was deku screaming. Wouldnt that make hands mcgee angry? He seems to get angry quite a bit.

What seemed like forever little mister izuku came down the stairs. "Alright round two doll face. Lets try this again." His foot steps echoed through out his semi large finished basement.

You shook your head "yes."

"Finally letting those thoughts get to you?" He smirked. "Oo let me guess. Would my class come for me?" He came up to you and untied you while talking.

"The answer is 'no' are location is beyond the humans eyes." He grabbed your handing and you stood up while holding his hand.

"Now let's go meet the rest of your family baby~."