chapter twelve

I woke up in a extremely hot daze, I uncomfortable shifted. My right leg screamed in pain as I tried to roll over in this very comfortable and yet huge bed.

I sat up and looked over to the left to look out the window. Izuku wasnt in the room I sighed with relief. With my injured leg and hopefully the bullet out I would be bed ridden for weeks.

There's no way I could escape just yet...or ever again.

With that being said shigiraki ended up in the room holding a medical bag. He closed the door behind him and made his way to the bed. Sitting by your feet.

"Izukus pretty pissed y/n... he doesn't even want to come in here..he slept on the couch..." I rolled my eyes. The very dusty man picked up my right leg with three fingers and sat it on his lap.

"He did take the bullet out..he does truly have feelings for you..just give it time." He then slipped on his black gloves. "Why should I care? He kidnapped me! Stole me from friends and family!" Shigiraki began to wrap up my thigh to lower caf.

"Yes he did..but he did it for your best interest in mind...to be a hero in this worthless world would make you worthless...."

He was cut off by izuku standing at the door. " Your not worthless y/n. So give up trying to leave or you won't just get shot next time."

With that said shigiraki left you to, to be alone.

Izuku walked over to bed and sat down he then placed you onto his lap. "Please understand I saved you. Just give me a chance, I'm still the izuku you loved as a kid." He gently lifted your chin to make direct eye contact.

I blushed at the sudden eye contact. "I-I dont want to be here... I want to go home."

SLAP!

You were stunned..shocked.. first he shot you and then slapped you.. he lost his mind.

You had enough.. enough to break down...

Your eyes began to water you couldn't handle this anymore. You let your true emotions out on full display now. You full blown crying now.

Izuku pulled you in closer holding your small body gently rocking back and force.

"Im sorry y/n, you need to know and learn that we are your family and friends. It won't be painful if you would just learn."

You were to emotional to argue back. All you did was nod and gently wrap your arms around his wide and strong shoulders. Almost feeling safe if he wasnt a complete physco.

Deku completely melted so happy to have his girl in his arms. He rested his head on yours with a soft smile.  He had hoped that this moment would never end.

You moved a bit and looked up at him.  "I'm sorry as well..I-i shouldnt have tried to run away."

With a soft smile he stated. "I'm glad you learned."

Izuku picked you and put you down next to him. "Well now that your bed ridden for a couple of weeks, we could have some fun and try to get you to learn more about me. It has been a long time."

"I Guess so..I mean you prob dont know much about me either." You gently smiled.

"Yes but actually no... let's say I'm an excellent stalker honey." He winked.