^35^

68k Likes 23k CommentsK

K.Moon // Guys... I'm scared they've been in there for 10 minutes now

FatherSang // They just need to talk it out, give it sometime
JaeHyun // That's rich coming from you!
FatherSang // The heck-?

Baecob // ^^ he has a point
Breadhoon // Which one?
Baecob // Both...

Piggynyeon // Well... if only two of them come out, we know what happened!
OldNew // Death

●●●

Pov - Author's

The three guys that were picked out from spin the bottle all stood up, Eric the most hesitant. As he strode slowly, following the two older boys as they shoved him in a room. A room that was FAR away from the previous one.

It was at least on the other side of the house, leaving them to not be disturbed by the others.

As Eric stumbled in, the other boy's laughed. Chuckling at how pathetic the boy looked as he tripped over the carpet and fell flat on the ground.

"You okay, princess?" Sunwoo mocked as he made his way to the middle of the room. Stopping himself, before sitting on the huge bed, laying his body back.

Juyeon closed the door making sure to lock it as he watched his boyfriend get back up onto his knees, staring silently.

"I-im fine" he finally spoke getting up and dusting his pants, but before he could make his way to the bed something grabbed him. Long arms wrapped around his body, keeping him caged and still.

A warm breath fanned over his neck making him cringe at the feeling. "Sit on my lap, kitten"

The nervous boy could only nod as the couple sat right next to Sunwoo, Juyeon grabbing onto Eric's waist and pulling him onto his lap. The oldest had his face hidin in the crock of his boyfriend's neck as he kissed the skin gently. Missing everything about the boy in his arms, but he knew he couldn't cross the new boundaries they had set up.

He couldn't mess up again.

A gagging noise made them both look at the laying figure next to them. Almost forgetting someone else was there. "Juyeon..."

A hum was all that the boy would give him, to be honest he hated Sunwoo's guts with a passion. But decided to just run with the stupid game.

It was only 7 minutes, how bad could it possibly get?

"Should I break up with Changmin?"

●●●

There was awkward silence for about 10 seconds, Eric almost wanted to punch Sunwoo for what he said, but he doesn't know what's been happening between the two. Who was he to judge?